4.5 5 0 314 314 A tasty snack for a busy day or an active lifestyle!

2019-09-13
blan
i bought these because i love coconut flavor these where not at all a hit
2019-09-09
great biscuit
I like coconut and butter together. It is really tasy for my lunc or snack
2019-09-04
Great Healthy Snack
I love all the Nature Valley Biscuits. Coconut Butter is my second favourite, peanut butter being the first. But they're not too sweet like other cookies, which I love. The cookie part always taste fresh because they're packaged individually, and tey're low in sugar.
2019-09-03
crunchy coconut treat
Good coconut flavour in the cream. The biscuit has a nice crunch, and a hint of salt is a nice balance.
2019-08-14
Absolute favorite
I adore this product! its my absolute favorite snack whenever hunger calls in between meal. the coconut butter is delicious and i wish i could just buy that separately! the cookies are amazingly crispy and its so easy to take one everyday with me.
2019-06-26
Wasn't sure how they would taste. Delicious healthy snack
2019-06-20
They're great!
Delicious and nutritious snack that goes great with a cup of milk. I loved the texture of the cookie and the coconut flavour. I would recommend this product to anyone for sure.
2019-05-24
Excellent
Croustillant et crémeux à la fois.Très bon goût pas trop sucré.
2019-05-03
Nice snack
I was skeptical when I tried these, but was pleasantly surprised. They were not too sweet.
2019-05-02
Yum!
I love coconut so this was definitely up my alley. It has a great graham cracker-like cookie, with a delicious coconut butter cream inside. I ate these as a snack and wish there were more in a pack.
2019-05-02
Tasty snack!
I loved these! Great cookie texture and the filling was so good! Love coconut!
2019-04-10
Yumminess!
This is my favourite/best snack for lunches at work! They are not too sweet, the texture is perfect and overall taste is amazing! My only wish is that the price would drop a little! Def recommend !
2019-03-28
I received these as a gift and as a coconut 🥥 lover. These were a HUGE hit! I absolutely loved the flavour, texture and size. Larger box sizes might be required😉
2019-03-22
Coconut Butter Biscuits!
I would have never in a million years thought to purchase these. I never think to try anything like this. My friend was over and brought a box of these with her and oh my goodness, they are the best thing I think I have ever eaten. Delicious. Crunchy and sweet with creamy coconut butter on the inside. I would recommend to a friend and I would (and have) repurchased ;)
2019-03-17
Tried at my buddy’s place
Very good and tasteful. Once you have one, it’s hard to stop