4.5 5 0 318 318 A tasty snack for a busy day or an active lifestyle!
Natures Valley Biscuit Coconut Butter

22-01-2020
Oh so good
Very rich and creamy yet so light.melt in your mouth goodness
03-01-2020
Nature Valley Coconut Butter Biscuits
Nature Valley Coconut Butter Biscuits are a nice, tasty snack! I enjoyed the coconut flavor and find they are a great snack with a coffee.
10-12-2019
I love the nature valley coconut bars. The coconut filling is creamy and tastes great. They are great for on the go snacks and they are healthy. They are inexpensive as well. Yes I would recommend this
26-10-2019
They are the best
My sister brought them to me a while back, they are mostly the only ones I buy now. I love them. love coconut
10-10-2019
Nature valley coconut butter
Tres tres delicieux . Agreable au gout de la premiere a la derniere boucher. Recommande sincerement a tout le monde.
13-09-2019
blan
i bought these because i love coconut flavor these where not at all a hit
09-09-2019
great biscuit
I like coconut and butter together. It is really tasy for my lunc or snack
04-09-2019
Great Healthy Snack
I love all the Nature Valley Biscuits. Coconut Butter is my second favourite, peanut butter being the first. But they're not too sweet like other cookies, which I love. The cookie part always taste fresh because they're packaged individually, and tey're low in sugar.
03-09-2019
crunchy coconut treat
Good coconut flavour in the cream. The biscuit has a nice crunch, and a hint of salt is a nice balance.
14-08-2019
Absolute favorite
I adore this product! its my absolute favorite snack whenever hunger calls in between meal. the coconut butter is delicious and i wish i could just buy that separately! the cookies are amazingly crispy and its so easy to take one everyday with me.
26-06-2019
Wasn't sure how they would taste. Delicious healthy snack
20-06-2019
They're great!
Delicious and nutritious snack that goes great with a cup of milk. I loved the texture of the cookie and the coconut flavour. I would recommend this product to anyone for sure.
24-05-2019
Excellent
Croustillant et crémeux à la fois.Très bon goût pas trop sucré.
03-05-2019
Nice snack
I was skeptical when I tried these, but was pleasantly surprised. They were not too sweet.
02-05-2019
Yum!
I love coconut so this was definitely up my alley. It has a great graham cracker-like cookie, with a delicious coconut butter cream inside. I ate these as a snack and wish there were more in a pack.