4.6 5 0 352 352 Each single-serve sachet has the right balance of coffee, whitener and sugar so you get a creamy and sweet tasting coffee every time.

02-11-2019
Buen producto
Este café tiene el sabor exquisito me encanta combinación perfecta
31-10-2019
Great taste
I loved the taste! Quite creamy, it’s perfect portion.
25-09-2019
best ever
on en achete régulièrement sa rajoute beaucoup de gout
10-09-2019
Sweet
this product has great flavor but it is very sweet so if your not a coffee drinker that uses sugar its not great
18-05-2019
My favourite!
So yummy! And a perfect blend! The French vanilla is a family hit also!
14-05-2019
A change is good
I pick this up for a change to my coffee addiction, nice to have an all in one. I sometimes bring while travelling, hotels rarely supply enough coffee, etc.
06-09-2018
Bon gout
Nous avons testé ce produit dernièrement lorsque nous sommes aller en voyage en ontario, nous l’avons apprécié, il est goûteux et riche. Parfaitement sucrée
08-08-2018
I love Nescafe and this a very handy product, specially for people that is always on the go. Tiny pouches that you can carry even in your jeans pockets. Flavour is so good, It is true that it has the perfect amount of everything! I do recommend it.
03-04-2017
I didn't expect to enjoy this (I generally do not like instant coffee) but found this to be a super quick, easy and tasty way to make a cup of coffee. There is a fair amount of sweetness to them, but I enjoyed the added "pick-me up" when I drank them as an afternoon treat.
10-04-2014
Great tasting.. super convenient. Keep them in my desk at work! always fresh!
09-04-2014
I received this product free from a promotional offer...they are great tasting...but not the type of product I would ever buy. I prefer plain coffee without all the added ingredients.
08-04-2014
I received these as a freebie! I love them! They are so convenient when you want to just make one cup of coffee and they taste great too!
19-03-2014
Mon conjoint adore! Pour du café instantané c`est très bien! :)
09-03-2014
vraiment utile les matin de retard ou pressé
04-03-2014
Love love love these! They taste amazing and are so convenient to use. My only concern is whether the powdered milk and amount of sugar in them is as healthy as making your own coffee?