4.2 5 0 57 57 Finer grind instant coffee with chicory.

2019-09-04
I use this daily. Just love the flavour. Easy for on the go mornings. Better than the “pod” taste for sure. And easier on the environment too.
2019-05-14
interesting strong
A great addition to my coffee addiction, either alone or just a bit added to regular coffee
2019-05-07
Morning coffee
Tasty not too strong such a warm appealing aroma for the automatic coffee maker
2019-05-02
Perfect for a quick coffee in the morning
I'm not usually a fan of Nescafe, but bought this because it was the only option available at the time. I love the taste.. it's a full flavoured coffee without being bitter. The price was also very reasonable.
2019-03-06
Quick pick me up
I usually have a cup in the evening. Smooth taste nice to sit down and relax with. Gives me an extra boost to make it through the evening
2019-02-03
best in the world!
THIS IS AMAZING!!! I get my daily energy everyday and i'm always ready for work. My eyes are wide open and i can think very clearly after waking up at 6am everyday.
2018-10-19
Love it!
Loved this coffee. Was never a coffee drinker but once I tried this I loved it...I start off my day with a cup of it !
2018-08-07
For my family who is coming from Mediterranean background. Canadian nescafe is so weak flavour and it doesn't taste like nescafe. I will not recommend this to my family.
2018-08-06
I love some Nescafe products but this one is not my favourite.
2018-04-23
Hmm, it was alright. Fast and easy option to get a quick coffee fix.
2017-11-06
i love nescafe it is my best coffe . i like coffe than thé and juice
2017-10-11
J'aime beaucoup des délicieux !!!! mes ne l'achète pas souvent étant donner le prix :/
2016-06-10
I always keep a few jars of this coffee, prefer it to the coffee shoppes. Its quick and costs less and tastes better.
2016-01-08
Great Coffee, hard to find, nice flavour and easy open bottle, and great size for travelling!! In our house Nescafe rotates from Regular (red), Encore, or Hazelnut flavours.
2015-10-22
I always keep a jar of this in the house for the days you run out of coffee or just want a quick cup of coffee. It has a very enjoyable taste and we love it.