4.2 5 0 59 59 Finer grind instant coffee with chicory.
Nescafe Encore Instant Coffee

07-01-2020
Tasty
I enjoy this coffee usually every morning for a long time now. it doesn't taste too strong or too weak, in my opinion a great tasty balance. I love having this at home when I can't make it to a coffee shop
25-09-2019
bon
on en achete régulièrement sa rajoute beaucoup de gout
04-09-2019
I use this daily. Just love the flavour. Easy for on the go mornings. Better than the “pod” taste for sure. And easier on the environment too.
14-05-2019
interesting strong
A great addition to my coffee addiction, either alone or just a bit added to regular coffee
07-05-2019
Morning coffee
Tasty not too strong such a warm appealing aroma for the automatic coffee maker
02-05-2019
Perfect for a quick coffee in the morning
I'm not usually a fan of Nescafe, but bought this because it was the only option available at the time. I love the taste.. it's a full flavoured coffee without being bitter. The price was also very reasonable.
06-03-2019
Quick pick me up
I usually have a cup in the evening. Smooth taste nice to sit down and relax with. Gives me an extra boost to make it through the evening
03-02-2019
best in the world!
THIS IS AMAZING!!! I get my daily energy everyday and i'm always ready for work. My eyes are wide open and i can think very clearly after waking up at 6am everyday.
19-10-2018
Love it!
Loved this coffee. Was never a coffee drinker but once I tried this I loved it...I start off my day with a cup of it !
07-08-2018
For my family who is coming from Mediterranean background. Canadian nescafe is so weak flavour and it doesn't taste like nescafe. I will not recommend this to my family.
06-08-2018
I love some Nescafe products but this one is not my favourite.
23-04-2018
Hmm, it was alright. Fast and easy option to get a quick coffee fix.
06-11-2017
i love nescafe it is my best coffe . i like coffe than thé and juice
11-10-2017
J'aime beaucoup des délicieux !!!! mes ne l'achète pas souvent étant donner le prix :/
10-06-2016
I always keep a few jars of this coffee, prefer it to the coffee shoppes. Its quick and costs less and tastes better.