2.5 5 0 57 57 A delicious, creamy flavoured milk beverage with the Nesquik taste kids love and the whole family can enjoy!

28-08-2019
Un peu déçu
J’ai acheté ce produit pour ma fille. J’ai été attiré par le fait que le lait comportait moins de Sucre qu’a L’habitude cependant elle n’a pas apprécié son goût. Pour ma part, j’ai trouvé qu’il goûtait bon mais sans Plus !
05-08-2018
These are not the best but they taste ok. I might not purchase these again.
04-05-2014
My son loves Nesquik milk beverages but have not tried this one, have to pick it up for him.
12-04-2014
It is good but not as sweet tasting, the kids didn`t mind it,
07-04-2014
Love these...great for taking on hikes and to the zoo when we pack our own lunches
13-03-2014
good, but I love the powder more.
14-02-2014
Still too much sugar, but for an occasional option child drank it with no comment.
07-02-2014
Love it. Sometimes u need the change from white milk.
06-02-2014
We love nesquik! I like that its now available with less sugar so i feel better about giving it to my son and he loves the taste
04-02-2014
Tried a sample and didn`t really like it..
30-01-2014
The kids didn`t seem to mind these or the originals. Anything Nesquik is a favorite in this household. Could really use some coupons, as they are a bit pricey.
31-07-2013
This was not a very great tasting product. My son loves chocolate milk, and this just didnt seem to measure up. Maybe the powdered version might be ab option.
04-07-2013
I bought this for my kids, they did not like the taste. I tried to trick them but it didn`t work. Will continue to buy the original Nesquiks.
05-06-2013
these are good, I`ve only tried the chocolate flavour though.
31-05-2013
tastes very good and I love that is has the less added sugar