4.6 5 0 320 320 11 crispy wafer fingers covered with a thicker mint chocolatey coating
NESTLÉ® KITKAT® Mint Table

08-12-2019
My husband bought this chocolate bar and I had to try it. By far my favorite. Perfect balance of chocolate and mint.
04-11-2019
Decent
It's not bad, but it could be either more minty or more chocolatey. It stays too far in the middle and doesn't properly achieve either. Having said that, its still a chocolate bar, and if you like kitkat already, you will probably find it reasonable.
24-09-2019
Would like it to be more minty
This has a very good balance of mint and chocolate. I do prefer it to be more minty but if you're not the biggest fan, this is a perfect balance. It's also not too sweet and it has a nice pattern.
07-09-2019
Only complaint is when it's gone
Absolutely love this. Get one of my favourite combos and it has that satisfying crunch that you only get with Kit Kat.
20-04-2019
Kit kat
Kit kat has outdone itself. The mint chocolate I's amazing
10-04-2019
amazing
this bar was amazing i ate the whole thing in one sitting... all 3000 calories of it, IN ONE SITTING! it was minty and crunchy and incredable
01-04-2019
Perfect combination
In my opinion, there is nothing like the combination of mint and chocolate. This one passes the test!
03-11-2018
Nestle
Did not care for them at all, the mint was too over powering for my liking, I much prefer the reg KitKat bars
13-10-2018
amazing!!
i love kitkat. i love mint. thus is just so amazing!! its just absolutely delicious
19-09-2018
it's ok
I like regular flavor better.. it's like mixing chocolate and gum together ..no Thanks
09-09-2018
Mom Loves
I bought these for my mom as she loves milk chocolate and mint. Well I bought them and bought them and kept buying them she loved this bar so much. Very minty and the typical good taste of a Kit Kat bar. They do not sell these anymore. They are gone from the shelf everywhere. What happened? It is too bad as mint and chocolate are a hard bar to find. Please bring back.
04-09-2018
Mint chocolate...
Was disappointed with this candy bar. Found it not sweet enough and wanted a smoother texture. I'm picky about mint chocaolate bars as I really do have some favourites.
23-08-2018
Okay product
It’s a vey interesting product. Chocolate is always meant to be sweet but the mintiness counters the sweetness leaving variety of flavors in your taste buds
06-08-2018
This chocolate is so good. I really like the mint, it is the best. I will definitely be buying this again.
08-06-2018
Chocolate, mint and crunch satisfies all my cravings. A wonderful treat when I get to sit and relax.