Neutrogena Deep Clean Face Wipes

4.5 5 0 144 144 Clean and refresh your skin in one step with NEUTROGENA DEEP CLEAN Oil-Free Make-up Remover Cleansing Wipes. Designed for daily cleansing, these pre-moistened wipes gently sweep away make-up, dirt, and oil for clean, fresh skin. Oil-dissolvers go deep down to remove pore-clogging impurities and leave your skin thoroughly cleansed. Ultra-soft and easy to use, these wipes won't leave behind residue, so there's no need to rinse after use.
Neutrogena Deep Clean Face Wipes

06-05-2021
The Best
I love this product. I find the Neutrogena brand to be the best product for makeup. I have used this in the past years and have not used any other product.
06-05-2021
Help
Big help with many things especially my acne. Nice scent aswell
05-05-2021
Very good product
These wipes works really great for me and remove my make up almost instantly! They doesn’t leaves my skin dry after using it and let it feels kinda moisturized!
04-05-2021
very good
I loveddd these Neutrogena Skin Balancing Micellar Cleansing Wipes. It not only cleansed but also nourished my skin. My makeup was completely off in just two wipes and the best part was that it didn’t leave my skin super dry. It is 100% plant-based and is infused with vitamin E and provitamin B5 to help fight pollution and renew skin’s look by removing makeup, oil and impurities. Formulated without: Parabens Soaps Sulfates Phthalates Alcohol Dyes
04-05-2021
They work
I have 4 kids so sometimes I don’t get to wash my face exactly when I want and these are perfect for a quick refresher! They work to get makeup and whatever else off while leaving my face feeling clean!
01-05-2021
Neutrogena Deep clean face wipes Actually work
I was Surprised that not only do the wipes clean make up off or just the day off your face ,they make you feel fresh clean and doesn't dry your skin
01-05-2021
Convenient & effective
Let’s be honest, we all know we’re using face wipes when we’re feeling either too tired or too lazy to do our full skincare routine - and these are perfect for those times! There’s no substitute to the full routine but as far as wipes go these are some of the best, removes all of my makeup leaving my face feeling fresh and clean!
30-04-2021
Fresh feeling
These wipes have just a hint of a fresh scent and leave absolutely no residue on your face after using. Some other brands of wipes I have tried leave my skin feeling like I have a film on my sling. Not so with these Neutregina ones. Highly recommend
29-04-2021
Burned my face
I have tried a lot of different make up wipes, and I like neutrogena - but the face wipes burn my face and eyes. Was disappointed, gave it too my daughter she can use it without issues.
29-04-2021
Refreshing
Leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. It gets all the oil and dirt off my face. I use them every day.
Just Wow!
These wipes are the bomb dot com! They clean my makeup off, don't leave my skin oily, and are just perfect! Found my new makeup wipes that I can actually enjoy.
Convenient
I love these wipes! Quick and easy to use on the go to remove makeup and oils for a fresh clean feeling
Ahhhhh
I loved this so much! I could use it all day long I have oily skin and this product works! You looking for a good cream please get this ahhhh going to by again
27-04-2021
WOW JUST WOW
these are the only wipes i can use that actually can remove my waterproof makeup without making a huge mess. :)
27-04-2021
Excellent Product...
I enjoy using this product, mostly after a long tiring day and you don't want to shower. It gets the job done properly.