4.6 5 0 91 91 No rinsing required - just purified skin that looks soft and healthy.

2019-07-19
Neutrogena
It the best it make your face fell so smooth . I told all off my friends about it
2019-07-17
No residue
What impressed me most with this product is that there is no residue on my face. My skin feels soft and so clean! It is so simple and convenient to use. A perfect way to clean my face!
2019-07-17
Nettoie en douceur
Nettoie en profondeur facilement et laissant une douceur sur la peau.
2019-07-15
All good
Didqbt make me break out like others do I have super sensitive skin.
2019-07-14
Love it!
Really great product!leaves skin fealing nice and clean, super fresh
2019-07-13
I tried these when I found them for very cheap. Now I love them & they don't leave any residue.
2019-07-09
GREAT STUFF
I BOUGHT IT ONCE AND ITS REAL GOOD PRODUCT, BEEN REALLY HAPPY WITH IT AND ITS WORTH THE PRICE I PAYED FOR IT
2019-07-06
Love this product First time i try it Recommanded by a friend Keeps my skin soft and clean
2019-07-06
Deep cleansing cloths
I loved the way it made my skin feeling clean and soft. And the price was fair.
My Favorite
I loved these cloths. They moisturize as they clean and leave your face smooth and clean. There is no tightness on your face like with some soaps. My new favorite cleansers
Excellent
I have uses at least 5 different wipes, but so far these are the best.
Amazing product
Love these wipes.They are great to use and I absolutely will buy again
I love these
I love these. I have sensitive skin and cant handle fragrances. that is why I like these they don't bother my skin. nothing needs to be done to improve them. I would recommend them to everyone.
2019-07-03
Left face feeling clean and fresh
These whipes were great for morning face cleaning. Felt fresh removed makeup and didn't dry out my face.
Smooth skin
I found this product to cleans well and leaves my skin feeling so smooth. I love the no rinse formula. I even keep them in my purse for during the day just as a freshen up. Love them.