4.5 5 0 77 77 The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly around the eye area, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream.

10-10-2019
Nutrogena creme gel pour yeux
J'aime beaucoup ce produit. Leger et non graisseux . Absoption rapide.tres hydratant.
28-09-2019
lightweight eye cream
Not really can see the result, maybe my skin is too dry, smell is great, price is acceptable. Don't make too much expectation.
11-09-2019
J'aime bien!
S'applique bien et est doux , ne fait pas couler mes yeux!
06-09-2019
Lightweight moisture
This is one of my favourite eye creams for day use. It gives me a good amount of moisture without any greasiness or unwanted residue. It works exceptionally well under my concealer under my eyes, and under my eyeshadow. I am so glad I got this
23-07-2019
Great results in a week, so easy to use!
I’ve always been a fan of gel formats, I find them more comfortable to apply, but they don’t always give me the results I crave. Happy to say that in just a week of using this, I can already see a difference. Looking at my before and after photos I can see that one of my eyes has responded particularly well, with a noticeable reduction in the fine lines underneath. The skin around my eyes felt brighter and more soothed, when looking in the mirror I could tell the lines were lessened. The scent is pleasant and light and shouldn't bother anyone! The bottle is quite small. However, a tiny dot of this cream does the entire eye easily. That’s another thing I love about it. It spreads really easily and comfortably, with no tugging at the sensitive under eye area. It absorbs within about 3 minutes, without any tackiness or uncomfortable feelings. Simply put, it’s a dream to use, absorbs fast and has great results in a short time, when used morning and night!
14-05-2019
Eye hydration
I got this product as a sample in the mail and loved every bit of it. It wasn't greasy or oily, didn't make its way into my eye's(a plus because I wear contact lens), it didn't smudge my make up or disappear in a few hours. My eyes felt very smooth, not sticky or greasy after having the product on for the day.
12-04-2019
Love this product
It goes on so nice and doesn't leave you feeling like you have something on your face! It is light weight and makes you feel good. So glad I tried it.
01-04-2019
Best and affordable
I had got a sample of this in my mail couple of months ago. I gave it a try but was not expecting to like it more than the one that I was already using. To my surprise I loved it and hence repurchased full size product. It doesn’t make you skin sticky, its got watery consistency and quickly absorbs on to the skin. Worth the money!
29-03-2019
Crème contour des yeux
Cette crème contour des yeux est efficace sont prix est tout de même respectable compte tenu des produits de beauté du même type. Protège pendant toute la journée et laisse le contour des yeux impeccable.
22-03-2019
Hydro Boost Eye Cream
This is a wonderful eye cream. It is not thick or sticky. It is very gel-like, almost watery in texture and it absorbs fast. It is refreshing and has a very clean, fresh scent. I would buy this as well as the entire line, they are great products.
15-03-2019
Lightweight Eye Cream
This product does make a visible difference after continued usage for 3 weeks. I love the lightweight formula so much because it almost works as an eye primer as well if you like applying eye-makeup like me every day.
15-03-2019
Great drugstore moisturizer!
I recieved a sample of this to try and absolutely love it! I have oily combination skin so I really struggle to find products that don’t make my skin even more oily through the day, especially moisturizers! This really did hydrate my skin without feeling greasy at all! I could put this on in the mornings under my make up and had no issues! Definitely worth the buy!
13-03-2019
Best Eye product for the money
I pick up samples of products a lot, and I had my doubts about this one because I am very fussy when it comes to eye products. I was pleasantly surprised. It glides on, not greasy at all and absorbs quickly. Great product!
09-03-2019
I was very impressed
I had the chance to receive a sample from this product, I was very surprised by the light feeling it left on my skin. I really enjoined it. I recommend it to woman looking for extra hydration of their skin. Specialy in Québec, in winter time!
07-03-2019
Spectacular
I was sure it wouldn't work.....but it did. I've been using for about 2 weeks and can see a visible difference. Wont leave home without it