4.5 5 0 77 77 The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly around the eye area, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream.

07-03-2019
Basic Eye Cream
If you are looking for a basic eye cream for hydration, this is for you. It will not work for any anti aging concerns. Texture is very light.
22-02-2019
Every woman needs this
I love this stuff. Keeps me looking youthful without many lines or wrinkles. Makes me feel confident to go out in public to show off my face.
14-02-2019
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Eye Gel Cream
Great product the second Neutrogena eye product I've tried and I am very happy with it. I love that it's fragrance free & gentle on my skin leaves itskin soft,refresh &hydradated. I would refer it to anyone
13-02-2019
neutrogena hydro boost eye gel
loved the product and how it made the area around my eyes feel the gel absorbed quickly
07-02-2019
Not worth the money
I could not tell any difference in hydration of skin around my eyes. Therefore I could not tell any difference in fine lines.
09-01-2019
Awesome
I have been using this product for a little over three months and noticed that it is isn’t greasy and absorbs very quickly. I use it both morning and night and have noticed a difference in the fine lines and dark circles
31-12-2018
Fantastic!
It absorbed beautifully, and kept the skin under my eyes moisturized all day. It also really reduced the appearance of the tiny under-eye wrinkles and crows-feet that I've developed in the last 10 years or so (even though the skin around my eyes tends to be oily). Also, the texture was perfect, in my opinion. I would recommend this eye treatment to everyone!
31-12-2018
Traci
Helps with the bags u set your eyes and very gentle on the skin
09-12-2018
??
Amazing I could see the difference almost instantly it helps with dark circles and doesn’t Iditarod my skin like some products
06-12-2018
Eye Gel
I love an eye cream or gel to use morning and night! It keeps my eyes hydrated and keeps me looking like I haven’t only had 5 hours of sleep! It’s so refreshing to use st the end of your skin care routine.
04-12-2018
Refreshing
I have very sensitive skin. Was very pleased no tingling or stinging, like I get from other products. Highling recommended for someobe over 50.
18-11-2018
Moisturizing
I found it to help with dark circles a lot. It made my skin feel nice and moisturized.
17-11-2018
Love it!
I loved this product. It's cooling and non greasy.
17-11-2018
Neutrogena eye gel
I enjoy neuteogena products. This product goes on light and lasts without any noticeable scent.
12-11-2018
Durban
This a wonderful cream, my face has a fresh looking smooth finish.