4.5 5 0 77 77 The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly around the eye area, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream.

07-11-2018
hydro boost review
I have tried it it works wonders my face skin was so supple bouncy glowing and the fragrance is so calm its not too much its just right i really enjoyed using it
04-11-2018
Bon démarrage de la journée
Sa texture est une crème fluide avec une odeur neutre. Le packaging reste simple et pratique. Ce produit convient aux peaux sensibles. Le Soin m'aide à bien démarrer la journée avec une dose d'hydratation intense qui ressource instantanément la zone du contour de l'œil grâce à l'acide hyaluronique, pour booster l'hydratation et renforcer la barrière cutanée. Sa texture gel légère réveille mon regard et aide à effacer mes signes de fatigue. Un produit efficace à un prix très correct.
27-10-2018
I love this product, light and airy and makes skin feel revitalized!
27-10-2018
Excellent pour les yeux fatigués
Excellent après une semaine de travail, Mes yeux sont moins enflés apres une utilisation
25-10-2018
Absolutely loved this product felt very smooth and had a nice fragrance not over powering
24-10-2018
Try it now
It has a great feeling and the fact it has a gel/cream feeling gives it a nice cool refreshing feeling
24-10-2018
Loved it!
I bought this a month ago and have been using it every night. It has reduced the dark circles and puffiness around my eyes and I love it!
21-10-2018
Neutrogena hydro boost eye gel cream
Reduced puffiness and made the skin under my eyes so soft.
21-10-2018
Incredible moisturizer
I tried this product as I was looking for a mosturizer to resolve some dry patches that I had. After using this product for 2 weeks I noticed incredible results and enjoyed the feeling of the cream in the skin as it doesn’t feel heavy at all: -the skin showed better texture and felt softer. -I was no longer in need for hydratation. - I didn’t perceived any issues with the product as I have acne prone skin. -I was able to apply makeup as usual without modyfinf the normal wear.
20-10-2018
Best eye gel
I’m suffering from rosacea and my skin is really sensitive and I find that Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Gel Eye Cream is a really good fit for my type of skin.
20-10-2018
Almost perfect
I wish this was a just a little lighter on my skin, it's a little goopy and almost sticky but works wonders. It's a better version of the garnier wake me up under eye roll-on!
19-10-2018
Sooothes!!
It actually feels extremely nice. Its cooling and smells great!
19-10-2018
Smooth & Silky
Very nice product, absorbs well, no heavy odors and a little goes a long way
18-10-2018
Works wonders
This product works well on any skin type, it really gives a boost to your eyes and makes you look alert not sleepy.
18-10-2018
Hydrating
Have been using this for a few months now and I absolutely love it. Very cooling and hydrating. Doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin.