4.5 5 0 77 77 The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly around the eye area, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream.

17-10-2018
Good for the eyes
I had the opportunity to try this gel for the eyes and I liked it. It was cool on the eyes when first applied and quick to be absorbed. I think this is a great cream to put on before bed and letting it work its magic while sleeping.
16-10-2018
Exellent
Super bon produit, je l'ai adoré des le moment où je l'ai appliquer. Je le recommande.
12-10-2018
Love this
I love this product, I use this as well as the facial hydro boost gel Cream, super hydrating!
09-10-2018
Refreshed tired eyes
Eye gel cream immediately made my eyes feel hydrated and rejuvenated.
07-10-2018
Great Product
It’s a great product reduces dark circles and not oily perfect and great price
06-10-2018
Amazing product worked like a magic. Advice everyone to buy it
04-10-2018
It didn’t leave my skin feeling oily. It was a great product to use and actually a reasonable price in stores. I will forsure continue to buy this.
03-10-2018
Rafraîchissant
J’ai eu la chance de tester ce produit par la compagnie. J’adore ce produit. Il est parfait le matin au réveil. Il permet de réveiller nos yeux et voir mieux. C’est à la fois hydratant et rafraîchissant. Pas besoin d’en mettre beaucoup pour y faire le contour des yeux
02-10-2018
Hydro Boost Eye Gel
Love this product! Compact size to carry in your purse and supplies wonderful moisture to your skin.
13-12-2018
looking at products like neutrogena. need alittle eye boost, would love to try.
03-12-2018
I have tried Neutrogena products before and like them. I have not tried this product, but would like to try it and give a review.
22-11-2018
I found it very gentle and made my under eye skin feel well moisturized all day!
18-11-2018
I like Neutrogena products. I feel they make skin fresh.
17-11-2018
pour rester avec de beaux yeux je veux essayer merci
16-11-2018
I am getting older and my skin is starting to get dry so i am hoping that this product would be beneficial to me