4.5 5 0 77 77 The unique light-weight formula absorbs quickly around the eye area, like a gel, but has the long-lasting, intense moisturizing power of a cream.

10-11-2018
I haven't tried this new eye gel cream from Neutrogena. I'm always looking for a gentle eye cream that does the job without leaving a shiney "racoon eye" behind. Would love to be chosen to try it and submit a review.
05-11-2018
I would like to try it out. I've used many. always up for some eye care
05-11-2018
i never tried anything product that relate with eye but know when i found this i feel it good for me and others especially when some people always sleep late because the work that they must to finish it before tomorrow.
01-11-2018
I would rally L o v e to Try this eye cream. ..ive used AVON PRODUCTS nearly all my life and FIND that Netrogena PRODUCTS Are very comparable in goid quality and price.n
01-11-2018
I like to try this I have heard good thing about this product. I will buy it definitely to try
30-10-2018
Would love to try this product . I am at the age were I need to keep my face from ageing.
25-10-2018
Excellent
23-10-2018
I have not tried this but have read the reviews and it sounds amazing. I'd love to try. Please send one
16-10-2018
Me too ! I’ve never tried this mark for eyes cream A sampler would be very appreciated 🙂
15-10-2018
I would be interrsted in trying this product. I am a woman in her 40s and i have tried neutrogena products before and really liked them.
15-10-2018
Looks like a very good product love to try it. Looks like it smoothes and fills in the lines.
15-10-2018
I would really like to try this product. I am interested in the whole Neutrogena hydro boost line as for Neutrogena has always been a part of my daily regime.
13-10-2018
I have not tried this particular product but I have used other kinds and I absolutely love this product.
12-10-2018
Neutrogena have best quality products. It have very soothing effects to my eyes. I definitely recommend to try it.
08-10-2018
Mais j'aime les gel au lieu des creme qui reste la peau plus grasse