Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser

4.2 5 0 66 66 Neutrogena Pore Refining Exfoliating Cleanser visibly reduces the appearance of pores and refines skin to be clear, smooth and more even toned.
Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser

11-04-2021
A Good Cleanser
I really like this cleanser. It takes off makeup well and doesn't leave a film. My facial skin is very delicate, and I can't use many face cleansers. Neutrogena products work well for me, and are non-irritating. This one is creamy and feels rich. I'll use it until Neutrogena decides to discontinue it.
06-03-2021
I liked it, and it worked
For me, I actually enjoyed the exfoliating beads in this cleanser, it was more gentle on my skin than I had expected it to be. Your skin may feel extremely dry after using it, but it is also meant to scrub out the oils and dirt so of course, you will need a use a good moisturizer right after the good clean it gives!
07-02-2021
Not effective
I didn't find this product helped my skin very much and didn't feel like it made much of a difference. My skin was very dry after using it. Probably would not purchase this again.
29-10-2020
It's an ok product
It's an ok product not something I well likely ever try again.
26-10-2020
No visible difference
I bought this and the matching toner & was super excited to try them as it promised visible results. Unfortunately I didn't find any difference except dryer skin. It was somewhat exfoliated too. Maybe my pores were too bug? Maybe this works on younger skin? A rare fail for Neutrogena which is usually amazing
26-06-2020
Love it!
My favourite cleanser by far! Skin feels clean but not dry.
11-09-2019
It’s not bad
I like that this scrub is not too harsh. But at the same time to be honest I don’t think it can achieve noticeable pore minimizing effect. It’s a good gentle enough scrub cleanser that I can use every other day.
06-02-2019
Neutrogena wash
Neutrogena is a very good product that cleans without drying out your skin. It cleans the pores and leaves your skin feeling soft.
07-11-2018
Gentle but effective Facial Scrub
I tried this facial pore cleanser and refiner throughout this summer as I had received a sample of it. I really liked it. I have sensitive skin and it did not seem to bother me using it about every 2nd day. My face felt great! Nice and smooth, refreshed and definitely cleaner! I even felt younger using it! I bought a large size of it when my sample was almost done. I definitely will be continuing this product until I feel an urge to try something if it changes over time or just ‘cause I like to try different products! Guess that is why I like this Home Tester Club. It gives me ideas and knowledge of new products on the market. Deb S
24-10-2018
Great basic Cleanser
Great basic cleanser, affordable and perfect for combination skin.
19-10-2018
Works well
This is a really great product, unfortunately one of the ingredients does not sit well with me so i was unable to continue use. I would def recommend because after use i could tell it was helping and i really wanted to continue use.
10-08-2018
I love this product. My pores are diminished. My face feels fresh and clean.
06-08-2018
This product really does work. My pores are less noticeable ever since I have started using this product.
05-06-2018
Very effective! I added it to my skin routine and my pore are less visible! I’m happy with the results!
28-05-2018
Love neutrogena pore refining it is the only product that i use at the end of the day it helps me to really clean my skin and get rid of dirt and make up