4.4 5 0 62 62 Neutrogena Pore Refining Exfoliating Cleanser visibly reduces the appearance of pores and refines skin to be clear, smooth and more even toned.

11-09-2019
It’s not bad
I like that this scrub is not too harsh. But at the same time to be honest I don’t think it can achieve noticeable pore minimizing effect. It’s a good gentle enough scrub cleanser that I can use every other day.
06-02-2019
Neutrogena wash
Neutrogena is a very good product that cleans without drying out your skin. It cleans the pores and leaves your skin feeling soft.
07-11-2018
Gentle but effective Facial Scrub
I tried this facial pore cleanser and refiner throughout this summer as I had received a sample of it. I really liked it. I have sensitive skin and it did not seem to bother me using it about every 2nd day. My face felt great! Nice and smooth, refreshed and definitely cleaner! I even felt younger using it! I bought a large size of it when my sample was almost done. I definitely will be continuing this product until I feel an urge to try something if it changes over time or just ‘cause I like to try different products! Guess that is why I like this Home Tester Club. It gives me ideas and knowledge of new products on the market. Deb S
24-10-2018
Great basic Cleanser
Great basic cleanser, affordable and perfect for combination skin.
19-10-2018
Works well
This is a really great product, unfortunately one of the ingredients does not sit well with me so i was unable to continue use. I would def recommend because after use i could tell it was helping and i really wanted to continue use.
10-08-2018
I love this product. My pores are diminished. My face feels fresh and clean.
06-08-2018
This product really does work. My pores are less noticeable ever since I have started using this product.
05-06-2018
Very effective! I added it to my skin routine and my pore are less visible! I’m happy with the results!
28-05-2018
Love neutrogena pore refining it is the only product that i use at the end of the day it helps me to really clean my skin and get rid of dirt and make up
28-05-2018
I really like this product. Sloughs away the dead skin and makes your face feel soft and clean
23-05-2018
Foams up great and face feels very clean after using. Skin becomes so soft also. Just be extra careful never to get in the eyes cuz it is so very painful.
09-05-2018
I love this product - I feel very refreshed and clean when I use it!
08-05-2018
I use this once a week as part of my haelthy skin efforts. Super effective.
22-04-2018
This is an average product in an average to low price range that gives average results. Not impressed. I have better results using a high end product. Micro beads of any kind are not good for your skin. I prefer glycolic peels. Nope; sticking to my favourite skin care brand for reduced pores.
16-04-2018
This is the best cleanser I have tried. My face look very fresh and pores are rearly visible