4.5 5 0 17 17 Neutrogena Pore Refining Exfoliating Cleanser visibly reduces the appearance of pores and refines skin to be clear, smooth and more even toned.
Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser

09-05-2018
Have not tried it but after reading reviews I will give it a try.
09-05-2018
I have not tried this but I will definitely look for it next time I am out shopping!
09-05-2018
I need to find a good cleanser my pores have always been a problem, would love too try this and review
09-05-2018
I haven't had a chance to try this yet but would like to try something new. Looking forward to trying it soon
09-05-2018
Would like to try it as I have never tried it before.
09-05-2018
Pores refining with Neutragena ...hmmm sounds convincing as their products do work ..haven’t tried though !
08-05-2018
Would love to try this product. The reviews sound great.
08-05-2018
J’aimerais beaucoup essayer ce produit pour voir si il pourrait aider à atténuer l’apparence de mes pores.
08-05-2018
I would like to try a cleanser that refines my large pores and cleanses my skin.
08-05-2018
Je vais essayer certainement ce produit car j’ai des problèmes de pore donc sur ma liste
27-04-2018
I would absolutely love to try Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser. I need to try this out on my skin. I have fairly big pores, black heads.
21-04-2018
I like the neutrogena company and this sounds great because i need a cleanser and i would really like to try something, i have been reviewing and registered for some other product and never recieved any product so far, so if i could get this one sample i would be happy
18-04-2018
I am always looking for a great product to help minimize my pores. I love everything I have read about this product so far and I would like to try it out before purchasing it in store.
14-04-2018
I've never tried this product but being a consumer could be great for me to compare with other grande in order to find the next quality
14-04-2018
I need to try this product sounds like it would work great I have tried others but no luck