4.4 5 0 62 62 Neutrogena Pore Refining Exfoliating Cleanser visibly reduces the appearance of pores and refines skin to be clear, smooth and more even toned.
Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser

11-04-2018
J'aime tout les nettoyant pour visage mais il ne sont pas tous efficace alors oui j'aimerais avoir la chance de gagner l'essai ce sera peut être lui qui va me convenir Merci
11-04-2018
j'aimerais avoir un échantillon pour tester ce produit et donner mon avis.
11-04-2018
je suis une fan des produits Neutrogena, et j ai des pores qui me derangent vraiment alors j aimerais avoir la chance d essayer ce produit merci!
10-04-2018
I would really like to try this cleanser. It looks good to me.
09-04-2018
I was just looking for something new like this to try, but when a product says it refines pores, I tend not to believe it. I have large pores and nothing I've tried has worked for me. They all seem to be the same, just with different or renewed names. I love to few one that really worked and wouldn't mind giving this a try even though I have low expectations.
09-04-2018
Je ne l'ai pas essayer mais j'aimerais en faire l'essai
09-04-2018
Je ne l'ai pas essayer mais j'aimerais en faire l'essai.
08-04-2018
I haven't tried this but will be more than willing to test it.
05-04-2018
This sounds like a amazing product I would love to try this products and give my opinion on it
05-04-2018
Have not tried, but would like to test this produce
04-04-2018
Je nest jamais acheter les produits Neutrogena! MeS jaimerais bien en savoirs plus sur Ses produits! J'aimerai bien Les essayers 🤞
03-04-2018
I have one of the earlier versions of this and it is ok but I had hoped they would produce one without plastic microbeads. Maybe this one doesn't use plastic???
03-04-2018
I WOULD LOVE TO TRY THIS PRODUCT AS I CONTINUE AGING GRACEFULLY!
03-04-2018
This sounds amazing and I would love to try it! The reviews are amazing and Neutrogena is a such a trusted brand.
03-04-2018
I have not tried this yet and would love to try this product. Excited to tell my friends about it