4.7 5 0 45 45 Looking for an everyday moisturizer for your sensitive skin? NIVEA Care Sensitive Cream to the rescue! Its non-greasy quick-absorbing formula melts right in, relieving redness caused by dry skin.

2019-06-08
Niv
This cream I can use everyday and there are not to many I can
2019-06-08
So soft
My hands and body feel and smell wonderful. Reminds me of my childhood.my mom would always put it on me.
Smooth
It is very gentle but sure moisturizers, Alberta is very dry and hard in skin, this works like a charm
Nice product
I tried this recently and was not disappointed. It was a little thick but most Nivea products are and I don't mind as they are not greasy like other products can be like. Overall I was quite happy.
Good cream
This product could stay longer. My skin was still dry after use.
June 6 2019
I’m happy with this product, is moisturizing and gentle. It’s also reasonably priced!
Awesome for sensitive skin
I absolutely love how my skin feels after using it
Niva Cream care.
Moi je trouve la crème d'une grande qualité, je l`aime beaucoup.
Awesome Coverage
I really like this product. It makes my skin feel very nice.
Better then most
The cream absorbs into the skin better then most others and doesn't ball up after being rubbed in. My wife was very happy with the results.
Great moisturizer!
I am huge fan of nivea! And this is absolutely amazing! I always keep this in my pocket and i apply it every after i handwash, my husband noticed how soft my hand is! I recommend this product.
Nivea
My experience with this cream was that I absolutely loved it. I had never tried it before and my son bought some for my birthday I love the slight and not heavy fragrance. It really Makes my dry sensitive skin feel amazing
Amazing!!
Everytime I buy a tube of this cream it goes missing because my daughters keep stealing it. It goes on light and keeps yours hands soft and smooth. I don't buy any other brand now.
Nivea cream
Very moisturizing and great for skin at first didn’t want to purchase due to not being a huge fan of Nivea but I really love this one recommend 100%
2019-06-04
great
this is quite a good cream,as my skin is super sensitive,and it did not affect it at all...dries fast and leaves your skin soft!