4.8 5 0 55 55 Looking for an everyday moisturizer for your sensitive skin? NIVEA Care Sensitive Cream to the rescue! Its non-greasy quick-absorbing formula melts right in, relieving redness caused by dry skin.

06-06-2019
Awesome for sensitive skin
I absolutely love how my skin feels after using it
Niva Cream care.
Moi je trouve la crème d'une grande qualité, je l`aime beaucoup.
Awesome Coverage
I really like this product. It makes my skin feel very nice.
Better then most
The cream absorbs into the skin better then most others and doesn't ball up after being rubbed in. My wife was very happy with the results.
Great moisturizer!
I am huge fan of nivea! And this is absolutely amazing! I always keep this in my pocket and i apply it every after i handwash, my husband noticed how soft my hand is! I recommend this product.
Nivea
My experience with this cream was that I absolutely loved it. I had never tried it before and my son bought some for my birthday I love the slight and not heavy fragrance. It really Makes my dry sensitive skin feel amazing
Amazing!!
Everytime I buy a tube of this cream it goes missing because my daughters keep stealing it. It goes on light and keeps yours hands soft and smooth. I don't buy any other brand now.
Nivea cream
Very moisturizing and great for skin at first didn’t want to purchase due to not being a huge fan of Nivea but I really love this one recommend 100%
great
this is quite a good cream,as my skin is super sensitive,and it did not affect it at all...dries fast and leaves your skin soft!
highly loved
This product leaves me able to use my hands immediately without them being greasy. It is now the only hand cream beside my bed
Love nivea
I love Nivea it's a hand cream face cream that I use
awesome
I love this cream for my sensitive skin. I only wish it could be more affordable for me to buy ALL the time
04-06-2019
This is really nice. Soaks in and doesn’t leave you greasy.
AMAZING CREAM!
Leaves your skin super soft even after several hand washes.
Light feeling on skin
Excellent product! Doesn’t clog my pours or irritate my skin, and doesn’t feel sticky!