4.7 5 0 45 45 Looking for an everyday moisturizer for your sensitive skin? NIVEA Care Sensitive Cream to the rescue! Its non-greasy quick-absorbing formula melts right in, relieving redness caused by dry skin.

highly loved
This product leaves me able to use my hands immediately without them being greasy. It is now the only hand cream beside my bed
Love nivea
I love Nivea it's a hand cream face cream that I use
awesome
I love this cream for my sensitive skin. I only wish it could be more affordable for me to buy ALL the time
2019-06-04
This is really nice. Soaks in and doesn’t leave you greasy.
AMAZING CREAM!
Leaves your skin super soft even after several hand washes.
Light feeling on skin
Excellent product! Doesn’t clog my pours or irritate my skin, and doesn’t feel sticky!
Kind to the skin
A pea size amount will go along way,use sparingly. The lotion absorbs effortlessly into the skin and blends in well.I did see a noticeable difference. My skin improved,it feels so much more smooth and soft,the roughness disappeared.Felt great on my sensitive skin !
2019-06-06
I never tried this product but my birthday is June 20th maybe it will help me
2019-06-05
undefined
I heard nivea is a great product. I would love the opportunity try it
2019-06-05
Would like to try an unscented version? Is there one? Have allergies.
2019-06-04
I have a sweaty hands and would love to try it Please.
2019-06-04
Kosher dhecbrbdjzjznsbzbw e ebshxhhenrb Fisher rjr
2019-06-04
Never used this product,but love to try this product.
2019-06-04
I have used nivea products in the past that were ok on my skin I have sensitive skin I would like to try this
2019-06-04
I love & use nivea products but haven't tried this one yet would love to try before I buy I am looking for an amazing moisturizing lotion