3.9 5 0 20 20 The Essentials 24h Moisture Boost + Refresh Night Cream is a rich, non-greasy cream that deeply nourishes and soothes dry skin while you sleep.

2019-06-04
Only one I can use
I am allergic to a lot of face creams but this is one I can use. It goes on smoothly, smells nice and makes my skin feel good.
2019-05-03
Leaves film
Not a fan as it leaves a greasy film on my skin and doesn’t absorb very well, I have dry skin and it doesn’t absorb into my skin, I feel like I need to wash again .
2019-01-20
Strong
I don’t like this at all. Whenever I used this , I got water in my eyes. Don’t know why it’s smell affected to my eyes. So it’s not suitable for me.
2019-01-04
Nice addition to this product line
I have used various Nivea products over the years. This cream is on the thicker side, so it lasts forever. The scent is not overpowering, which you certainly do not need when trying to sleep. I found it absorbed in quickly and left my skin soft in the morning.
2018-11-21
nice
Helps my dry skin. Like how light it is. Not a fan of the scent though.
2018-11-18
Pleasure to apply
Most night creams I find, I stop using because of how oily they make my skin feel. Not this one, Nivea seems to have found the right balance and I've found my routine night cream.
2018-11-15
Not sure I would buy again
It is a thicker cream that I feel like I need to use more of in order to cover my entire face. It isn't as easy to spreed as other.
2018-11-06
Skin.food
Love this product, it's so gentle on my skin, non greasy and smooth. Full of vitamins for my skin, leaves my skin glowing
2018-10-31
Nivea Essential Night Cream
I have been using Nivea products for many years and have always loved how rich and creamy they are. This product is no exception. I loved that my skin felt pampered and nourished after using this product. When I awoke in the morning, my skin looked soft, smooth, and healthy. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for an affordable and dependable night cream.
2018-10-24
Parfait
J'ai reçu ce produit en cadeau et j'ai été très satisfaite du résultat. J'ai aimé l'odeur et le fait que ce n'est pas gras.
2018-10-18
skin so soft
locks in moisture and no powerful/overwhelming smell.
2018-10-18
Favourite cream
I’ve always used Nivea creams and I absolutely love them! This one was no exception! Light fragrance and doesn’t leave your skin greasy feeling
2018-10-12
Nice
I love this cream. I use this every night before sleep and it gives me smooth and moisturize skin.
2018-10-05
Nivea 24 hr moisturizer
I have been using for 5 weeks and my skin feels smother.
2018-10-03
Efficace
J'aime l'idée de sauver du temps en appliquant la crème sous la douche. Les résidus graisseux sont rinsés avec le surplu de gel douche. Hydratation 24h pour vrai.