Nivea Essential 24H Moisture Boost + Refresh Goodnight Cream

4.3 5 0 39 39 The Essentials 24h Moisture Boost + Refresh Night Cream is a rich, non-greasy cream that deeply nourishes and soothes dry skin while you sleep.
Nivea Essential 24H Moisture Boost + Refresh Goodnight Cream

14-06-2022
Night Cream
I’ve always liked Nivea, so when I seen this on clearance, I picked it up pretty quickly. This is a night cream and focuses on the restoration process of the skin. I really like it and actually incorporated it into my skin routine. My face feels refreshed every morning!
19-04-2022
Wow
Je l'aime beaucoup! Très doux pour la peau
09-03-2022
Love the product
I love this product as it helps me to reduces the redness due dry skin keep my skin nourished.
23-02-2022
very good
NIVEA night creams are the perfect combination to your daily skincare routine, to assist skin in its natural night time repair and revival. The night creams range ensures that skin feels strong and smooth and looks energised and recharged when you wake in the morning.
01-11-2021
Love!
I love this lotion! Leaves my skin feeling fresh and moisturized! Especially in the cold winter months this IS essential!
15-09-2021
All time favorite
Nivea is all time favorite for me and after trying nivea cream essential 24h moisture boost + its became on the top of my list. I am very much happy with this product it gives real moisture and texture. Highly recommended!
03-09-2021
An okay moisturiser
This is a bit thick creamy moisturiser for my oily to normal skin. My skin felt moisturised though I had some oily feeling on my face in the morning. I have currently stopped using this and keeping it for dry winter nights when my skin will be in need of thick creams.
22-07-2021
Use it every night
I use this every night. It’s a really nice, simple, and affordable face cream. It’s also really nice to use if your skin is irritated from using too many actives.
14-06-2021
Not greasy, but moisturizing!
Always on the hunt for a good night cream. This one has a great light scent and doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy when I put it on or when I wake up. Feels great when I wake up!
12-06-2021
Skin so soft
I've tried many different night time moisturizers and this was one of my favourite ones. It didn't have a strong scent which I like and it went on my skin so easily and didn't leave my face feeling greasy.
30-05-2021
First try
I just purchased this off of Amazon and then it went onsale that kinda sucked lol but the product it’s self seems great! It’s nice and light, a little goes a long way! I bought the night cream the toner and cleansing cream! So far I’m enjoying them! I would recommend trying them!
07-05-2021
Great nightly moisturizer
I love the value of this cream - it is affordable, but still works so nice on my skin. It leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated, without making it too oily. I also like that I can buy this at my local drugstore! Highly recommend!
16-04-2021
Nice evening moisturiser
Normally, I hate when moisturisers are in little tubs/pots because then you keep putting your fingers in and dirt that is carried goes into the cream. I much prefer pump style creams, however in this case I still really liked this moisturiser, I used the whole tub! It was very hydrating, and the scent was clean. I used it every night before bed and my skin definitely was able to keep hydrated through the night!
11-04-2021
Fresh and relaxing
I would definitely recommend this nivea cream essential 24h moisture boost + nourish its not heavy as the original nivea cream perfect for all season its just fresh and relaxing when ever I apply it plus the fact that it’s nourish my skin is amazing
25-02-2021
It works, however, it isn't 24 hours as it claims
The thing with this night cream is that it doesn't really work for 24 hours as it claims. The first thing most of us do, I imagine, is wash off the night cream first thing in the morning so it is kinda hard to really "test" that 24-hour claim. I found it absorbed into my skin and didn't irritate it, so that was good enough for me. It does have a scent that is very mild, but I did wake up with soft skin.