4.7 5 0 50 50 The Essentials 24h Moisture Boost + Nourish Day Cream is a rich, non-greasy cream that deeply nourishes and soothes dry skin.

2019-04-01
Absolutely does the job
I always had issues with dry skin I tried many things some better then others. Till I this and it's been my go to It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean and healthier Thank you
2019-02-12
Nivea moisture cream
I was not disappointed, Nivea products are the best you can buy!
2018-12-16
Merveilleuse crème
J’utilise quotidiennement cette crème pour le visage et je ne pourrais m’en passer. Je suis une personne ayant la peau à tendance sèche et encore plus pendant l’hiver. Cette crème est vraiment hydratante mais ne donne pas la sensation d’avoir la peau grasse, en plus d’être tellement facile d’application. Je la recommande fortement.
2018-11-12
Durban
I was not disappointed at all, good moisturizer. My skin looks healty.
2018-10-18
Works great for dry skin
Nivea Essential 24 hr moisture boost plus nourish day cream for dry skin are great for everyday use to keep your skin moist and soft especially if your job requires you to constantly do hand washing... eversince i used it i don’t have crack skin anymore specially on the side od my nail.
2018-10-16
Crème de jour Nivea
Cette crème de jour fonctionne bien avec les peau sèches. Laisse la peau douce avec aucune sensation de gras ou de lourdeur de produit. je recommande!
2018-10-11
Nourish Day Cream for Dry Skin
It works great on my dry skin. Gives a great moisture to my skin.
2018-10-06
Great skin
Works great keeps skin soft and moist. Does what it claims to. Thanks
2018-10-04
Dry skin
Works great keeps skin soft and moist. Does what it claims to.
2018-10-02
Nivea
very smooth and non greasy. It absorbed into the skin really well. and left nothing on pillows
2018-09-27
Great smell
It’s a great Favial cream love the fact that it’s non greasy and oil free and also keeps the skin mosturizes
2018-09-27
Good stuff!
A very light non greasy Cream. Best for any sensitive skin.
2018-09-26
Keeps skin hydrated all day
Great light non greasy facial cream that keeps your skin hydrated especially in the dry weather. It doesn’t leave the greasy feel and is great for sensitive skin, at least my sensitive skin. It also has a low everyday price that makes it affordable to have in your daily routine.
2018-09-26
See you later alligator
Nivea has always been a quality skin care brand and this day cream is no exception.
2018-09-20