Nivea Essentials 24H Moisture BOOST + Nourish Day Cream for Dry Skin

4.6 5 0 55 55 The Essentials 24h Moisture Boost + Nourish Day Cream is a rich, non-greasy cream that deeply nourishes and soothes dry skin.
Nivea Essentials 24H Moisture BOOST + Nourish Day Cream for Dry Skin

25-04-2021
I use this every day. Moisturizing and not greasy.
16-04-2021
Good everyday moisturizer
I wouldn't say it lives up to it's name, is it moisturizing..yes! Is it nourishing? it feels it...but I also wouldn't say it lasts 24hrs either. I have oily skin but yet my skin can feel dry and this doesn't make me any oilier than I already am nor does it break me out. It's a small bottle but the price is decent if you are looking for a cheaper option
25-02-2021
Moisturizing, but can get greasy
I found this product to be moisturizing, especially in the first couple hours of wearing it, however - if you are combination skin, or oily skin, you might not want to reach for this because after a couple of hours my face was producing way more oil than necessary in my T-Zone.
17-12-2020
It works
This is a tried and true drug store brand that continues to provide excellent results. I have purchased this to save my dry skin during the harsh winter months and it works to keep my skin feeling soft and moisturized. Can't beat the price either.
11-12-2020
Nívea products are the best! I always buy nivea and never get disappointed.
31-07-2020
Great moisturizer
It made my skin feel dewy and soft to touch after applying and had a pleasant scent to it. Was not greasy but I would not recommend to folks with oily skin. Products from Nivea never disappoint and this is usable on body too.
01-04-2019
Absolutely does the job
I always had issues with dry skin I tried many things some better then others. Till I this and it's been my go to It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean and healthier Thank you
12-02-2019
Nivea moisture cream
I was not disappointed, Nivea products are the best you can buy!
16-12-2018
Merveilleuse crème
J’utilise quotidiennement cette crème pour le visage et je ne pourrais m’en passer. Je suis une personne ayant la peau à tendance sèche et encore plus pendant l’hiver. Cette crème est vraiment hydratante mais ne donne pas la sensation d’avoir la peau grasse, en plus d’être tellement facile d’application. Je la recommande fortement.
12-11-2018
Durban
I was not disappointed at all, good moisturizer. My skin looks healty.
18-10-2018
Works great for dry skin
Nivea Essential 24 hr moisture boost plus nourish day cream for dry skin are great for everyday use to keep your skin moist and soft especially if your job requires you to constantly do hand washing... eversince i used it i don’t have crack skin anymore specially on the side od my nail.
16-10-2018
Crème de jour Nivea
Cette crème de jour fonctionne bien avec les peau sèches. Laisse la peau douce avec aucune sensation de gras ou de lourdeur de produit. je recommande!
11-10-2018
Nourish Day Cream for Dry Skin
It works great on my dry skin. Gives a great moisture to my skin.
06-10-2018
Great skin
Works great keeps skin soft and moist. Does what it claims to. Thanks
04-10-2018
Dry skin
Works great keeps skin soft and moist. Does what it claims to.