4.5 5 0 48 48 A moisturizing cream that energizes and hydrates skin without leaving a greasy residue.

2019-07-03
I bought this for my husband and he loves the product..he Doesn’t use a lot of creams but after using this one he keeps insisting on getting the same cream.
2019-04-01
amazing
the product is really good and very advisable to used
2019-02-11
Crème visage Nivea Q10
Crème fortifiant et idéal pour ma peau sensible. Bon produit et efficace. J'aime l'odeur et le prix est compétitif.
2019-01-20
creme homme
je trouve cette creme tres onctueuse et moi qui suis difficile pour mon homme il est super content.je la conseil a tous les homme
2019-01-19
I have tried this product
Its best for skin no any side effect of this product provide smoothness to skin
2019-01-16
Simply the best!!
Doesn't get any better when it comes to Nivea products whether it be for your face and/or lips, this product rejuvenates your skin and makes a soul feel good.
2018-12-31
Good stuff
Have started using this after another brand was no longer available, wish I'd discovered it sooner it does the job very well.
2018-12-29
Soft skin
I use this everyday after getting out of shower ,it leaves my skin so soft and feels so clean.
2018-11-19
Nivea
Wow could not leave home without it and it's just like toothpaste cannot go a day without have further referred to my family members and they love it also.
2018-11-18
Noticeable results within days! Actually gives you energy if you use In the morning.
2018-11-12
Durban
My husband changed brands, because this made his skin firm, and the oilyness under control.
2018-11-07
Review of Nivea Q10 Cream
My Husband saw this in the Men’s isle and wanted to try it. He tried it the next day and said he thought it was soothing, lightweight, and moisturizing too. You never really know how products are really going to work on each individual. He was surprised by how nice it felt on his skin, and how nice his skin felt. He now buys this regularly. Well done!!! He also felt that it really helped with the small wrinkles and really refreshed his skin. He also noticed that his skin felt firmer too. Guys don’t usually like creams and lotions, let alone using them. Lol But, he really likes this product. Shhhhhhh font tell anyone. Lol
2018-11-06
my husband won't put anything else on his face
best cream for men He will not put any other face crema on
2018-11-01
Bought this for my husband he seemed to like it! He is very picky so Gonna have to bye it again
2018-10-24
best cream for skin
great product. light fragrance. Leaves skin feeling great after a shower.