4.6 5 0 14 14 NIVEA EXPERT Micellar Water with MicellAIR Complex and Black Tea Extract effectively removes long-lasting makeup and mascara like a magnet without leaving any greasy product residue behind. No rinsing. No rubbing
Nivea MicellAIR Expert Micellar Water

29-10-2020
Love this product
Love this product this is a product I would keep using over and over again it's really great for my skin.
15-10-2020
Love this product!
This really is a miracle product! It feels exactly like water but takes off any and all makeup. I put it on a cotton pad and it works wonders. A little on the pricey side but well worth it in my mind.
15-09-2020
Nivea Miscellair
Very good for my sensitive skin.Takes all the make up off and does not feel strong.
10-09-2020
Quick makeup remover
This makeup remover is my everyday make up remover. It is awesome for taking off water proof or semi permanent make up products and is especially good at taking off heavy duty mascara. It leaves the skin feeling clean and refreshed
10-08-2020
Happy Surprise!
I saw this on a clear out sale and decided why not give it a try...I find it difficult to get a good eye make up remover that actually works and doesn’t cost a fortune. I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised! It took off my eye make up without scrubbing and didn’t sting or leave my eyes feeling greasy.
07-03-2020
Take it All Off !
What a great product. It took all of my makeup off and left the skin nice and smooth. Didn't have to rub it or anything. One wipe with a cotton ball and done.
06-03-2020
Nivea micellair
Cleans the face really good ,face don't feel dry afterward.
08-01-2020
Excellent Makeup remover
I previously used the clear bottle from Nivea and got a coupon for this so I decided to try it. It works amazing and doesn't sting. I use very little elbow grease when taking off my waterproof makeup.
22-09-2019
Bought for wife
She said it wasn’t bad, couldn’t get off the mascara that it was intended for
23-06-2019
Not bad but doesn’t get off mascara
Not bad but still needed eye make up remover for my non waterproof mascara. Easy and recommend but won’t get all the mascara off easily.
18-06-2019
Review
First time I've tried this product, good experience. Got most of my makeup off and cleaned up mascara very well. Left my skin feeling great after!
05-06-2019
Not bad !
Made my skin feel pretty fresh and clean but wouldn't use it instead of an eye makeup remover. Didn't take off all my eye makeup I still looked like a raccoon in the morning. Great to use as a "refresher"in the morning too!
25-05-2019
Refreshed skin
First time ever that I used this product, and I loved it. Makes my skin feel so refreshed!
14-05-2019
Terrific cleaner.
The first time I tried Micellar Water I was pleasantly surprised. The water felt cool and refreshing as I applied it to my face and surprisingly took off all my make up including eye makeup. Afterwards, my face felt clean and refreshed and was very soft to the touch. Definitely recommend.
09-11-2019
L'eau micellaire c'est la vie. Je ne dors pas sans le passer sur mon visage. Je l'aime