4.5 5 0 181 181 Gentle yet effective, NIVEA MicellAIR Eye Make-Up Remover is an oil-free micellar formula that works fast to dissolve eye makeup and mascara without rubbing.
NIVEA MicellAIR Eye Make-Up Remover

21-01-2021
My Favourite for Removing Mascara
I've tried a few different brands of eye makeup removers and this so far is my favourite because it removes waterproof mascara quickly and easily. I've tried other brands that claim to removed waterproof mascara but those brands I had to wipe several, several times for it all to be removed but Nivea Express Eye Make-up Remover removes it in one wipe, it is the best that I've found so I keep buying this brand and highly recommend it. Also, the price is right and a little goes a long way.
25-12-2020
It works pretty good for its price
It gets the job done but you have to use an insane amount of product and consumes a lot of time compared to other products. It is gentle for the face and it doesn't cause my eyes to become red. It's a cheap alternative to better products.
23-12-2020
Got the job done
It took all my make up off I've seen better and I've seen worse.
30-10-2020
Removes eye makeup easily
This is a great eye makeup remover. It's gentle and removes all the makeup off your eyes effortlessly, from waterproof mascara and eyeliner to packed on eyeshadows. Best part is that it doesn't sting the eyes.
17-10-2020
Love this product
it very smooth on you skin. I wouldn't hesitate to buy more.
17-10-2020
Love it!
Really like this makeup remover, very light weight and oil-free, have repurchased a few times
19-09-2020
Very happy with this
I just purchased this for the first time and really like it. It removes makeup with little effort, no oily residue. It doubles as a toner and leaves my face feeling refreshed. Also, the size of the bottle for the price is a great value!
09-06-2020
Dix-milles couches de mascara
Ce démaquillant démaquille très bien et enlève les impuretés, pour une utilisation quotidienne. Il est assez abordable et vaut entièrement la peine d’être achetée, il n’y qu’un petit bémol...le produit peux irriter la peau très sensible. Donc pour résumée...parfait pour les peaux normales jusqu’à grasses mais peux irriter légèrement les peaux sujettes aux irritations. 💫
05-06-2020
Love Nivea
I am a big Nivea fan, from their face creams. This does the job really well. Very impressed with its effectiveness. And also at a great price. No eye irritiation at all. Good for sentitive skin.
04-06-2020
Not clean enough
This is a fairly good product for your skin. I've used it for a while now and it does not affect moisture on my skin. However, you need a good amount in order to completely remove your makeup.
11-10-2019
No residue 🤗
Hey everyone, I bought this Nivea MicellAir makeup remover to tryout see how it works. I wear makeup daily and its sometimes difficult to find a remover that works and isn't bad for drying on the skin. I was pleasantly surprised at how well this worked. It took off all eye& face makeup without harsh rubbing & best of all it's Not drying or leaves a residue. Great Job Nivea
22-09-2019
Use it everyday
I use this everyday! It's a great make up remover. I know it says you don't need to wash your face after, but I do do just in case I miss something. This is not greasy and wipes everything off.
04-09-2019
Make Up Remover
I have tried so many different makeup removers - and this is by far the least abrasive and best working one I've ever tried. It lasts for a long time as well so worth the money.
29-07-2019
Works well
I like this product! It doesn't sting when you get it in your eyes, and it takes your eye makeup off!
28-03-2019
The best
My favourite brand of miceller water! The packaging is great so is the price it works fantastically and easily