4.2 5 0 84 84 The NIVEA Natural Comfort Stick deodorant is developed without any added aluminum to provide a fresh feeling all day long

20-07-2019
It doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin
It doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin and I like the fragrance free option. It leaves skin soft and doesn’t give a rash, even after shaving. I’d recommend this to someone with sensitive skin who needs a deodorant.
02-05-2019
Great for sensitive skin
Some deodorants bother my skin, give me a rash, but Nivea was great for sensitivity and for odour control. I just wish I could find it better in the stores I shop in.
04-03-2019
Lasted 5 hours tops
I am a person who sweats a lot. I wanted to try a aluminum free deoderant so I went to my local drugstore/pharmacy and picked this up as it was the least expensive aluminum free deoderant option. It has a nice smell to it when I put it on. It lasted me around 4-5 hours then the smell completely goes away and I sweat like crazy. I understand it cannot control my sweat since it has no aluminum but it’s false advertising since it says it is “48 hours longlasting odour protection.” After 5 hours the smell completely wears off and my pits reaked! I will definitley be going back to my Dove deoderant ! I highly do not recommend this. If you want to go the aluminum free route, I suggest to invest more and find a deoderant that will truly hold it’s odour because this one does not!
06-02-2019
Works well
Good for every day wear. Smells decent, doesn’t dry out your armpits or leave white on your clothes.
30-01-2019
WOULD NOT RECOMMEND
I have been using this product for a couple weeks now and have not been impressed by it. its jelly-like texture felt gross on the skin and made me feel more sweaty/gross, did not make me feel clean throughout the day I found myself having to reapply this product about 5-6 times per day, because it didn't last (and I didn't use this product for working out or anything that requires much physical activity, just as every day, school and work environment).
03-01-2019
Pit stick
Loved it didn't leave marks on clothes and lasted ling time, was nice to still smell and feel refreshed.
23-12-2018
Maravilhoso
Melhor antitranspirante que já usei na minha vida inteira, as vezes saio de casa passo o dia todo fora e qdo volto para casa no fim do dia minhas axilas estão perfeitas sem mal cheiro ou algo que me incomode, não troco por nada!!!
17-12-2018
Niquel
C'est l'un de mes préfèrés il dure longtemps,sent bon et est sans aluminium.
11-12-2018
Didnt work enough for me
Was not strong enough for me. It's like I had nothing on.
22-11-2018
Love that this is aluminum free. Keeps my skin dry and clean, Scent is kinda strong though.
04-11-2018
A fresh change
I try this product loved it. It made me feel fresh clean unlike the other ones I've tried or use over the years
02-11-2018
loved it
i work in a kitchen you sweat for 9 hrs. this product worked it i didnt have to reapply it even after work.
20-10-2018
Not the best... but it works I guess
I have been using aluminium free deodorant for many years now, and I've tried a lot, ranging from high end or drugstore. Personally I do not like that it is wet, jelly like texture. I prefer my deodorants to be on the dry/creamy side over a liquid or gel. It is a product you would need to reapply, if you sweat, because it does not have aluminium ( which is what prevents you from sweating).
18-10-2018
Will buy again
Aluminum free is very important to me with breast cancer being so prevalent in the family, this deodorant works very well with a pleasant fragrance to boot. I will buy again!
16-10-2018
Très bon
Super déo avec une senteur esquisse laissant une peau douce et fraîche.