4.5 5 0 87 87 New Nivea Q10plus Firming Body Oil – a powerful formula with multiple benefits for your skin: Firms skin in 2 weeks, evens skin tone, nourishes intensively, reduces stretchmark appearance.

2019-03-13
Decent Product For Your Skin
This oil is a dream to apply; it goes on so smoothly and absorbs very quickly without leaving any greasiness behind. It leaves my skin with a lovely sheen & healthy glow! It also has that wonderful, light floral scent that is the calling card of this Nivea line. I LOVE that this product contains avocado oil (in addition to cottonseed and macadamia oils). I don't think I've been using this product long enough to give an honest opinion on it's firming and skin tone evening qualities but have been using it nightly and would recommend it for it's moisturizing qualities alone. It's a great finishing touch after bathing. It's recommended for all skin types and although it's an oil, because it doesn't go on super greasy I'm sure it would work for many types of skin. I'm going to keep using and enjoying this as part of my nightly beauty routine.
2018-06-12
I found this to be moisturizing and definitely helps in the harsh winter months. I didn’t see a firming effect though.
2018-03-08
Love this body oil! Smells great and a little goes a long way. I have a bottle for over months. Works great in the winter when skin is very dry. Worked beautifully on my legs and made them appear beautiful as well!
2018-03-03
The Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil has made my skin oh so soft! The oil is fast absorbing, leaving my skin smooth and moisturized.
2018-01-23
Great for dry legs I love the fragrance.The formula isn't greasy and absorbs quickly into skin. Leaves the skin feels soft and hydrated. Not sure about the firming action but I will continue to use it.
2018-01-06
I didn't see any difference in the firmness of the skin so if that's what you're looking for, I can't help. But this is an awesome body oil. It's not greasy at all, absorbs very well into both damp and Dry skin and really keeps it moisturized. The scent is nice and light too. Great body oil.
2018-01-05
My skin definitely feels amazing after using this oil for a week. I was worried it would leave oily marks on my clothing, but it absorbs quickly. The oil has a nice scent and leaves my skin smooth and silky. I did not notice a reduction of my stretch marks, but I will be purchasing again based on how my skin looks and feels.
2017-11-03
I received a bottle of this to try and review. I loved the way it made my skin feel. It worked great and wasn't too oily. Absorb fast.
2017-11-02
NIVEA® Q10 FIRMING BODY OIL leaves my skin so smooth and hydrated without any greasy feeling. It even converts my dull skin into healthy radiant glow. It's an ultimate therapy to the thirsty skin!
2017-10-31
This oil smells so nice. I did notice a difference in the colour of my stretch marks. It is a gentle product. Does not irritate my skin. The packaging is very convenient. It does not dispense too much product at once.
2017-10-29
I was given a free bottle of this firming oil to try for my review. I noticed improvements right away. I used a few drops on problem areas after my shower to get maximum absorption. However you can use it at any time of the day because it does not transfer to clothing at all and sinks right into the skin without any oily residue. The smell is very fresh and clean. I have bought this product since trying it the first time and I will continue to!
2017-10-11
I love this oil and it smells amazing. I received a few items for free from another website. They were all Nivea and they are fantastic
2017-09-23
The oil is very hydrating and makes my skin so soft and healthy looking. Lotion is highly spreadable and leaves my skin feeling like silk. Love.
2017-09-16
I love how the oil is absorbed into the skin so quickly! It doesn't ruin your clothes at all. My skin feels super soft! I didn't see any firming though. I highly recommend this product!
2017-09-08
wow j aùdore et je voit la diférencence au bout de quelaue jours seulements j adore et je le recommande a tout le monde