4.3 5 0 470 470 <b> NUTRO™ Limited Ingredient Diet Dog Food is made using 10 key ingredients or less plus natural flavors, vitamins minerals and other nutrients. </b>

2017-09-13
Both my dogs loved the flavour ...they can be very picky eaters, and they have sensitive stomachs, and need grain free food... they both did amazing well on this food ...
2017-09-13
Found the dog food to be a very easy switch for my dog. I have tried a few dog foods since learning of my dog allergies and Nutro has proven to be the best . NO skin itching or stomach upset.
2017-09-12
Great for my food sensitive dog. I love that the flavours aren't the typical proteins, since this is one of the leading causes to food allergies in dogs. Great product. Will be buying it again.
2017-09-12
Dogs seemed to enjoy it - it is a good quality food with no fillers
2017-09-12
It was great my dog loved it will recommend it to everyone I know that has a dog . Great price and packaging available almost everywhere
2017-09-12
My dog loved it. I will add some to his regular dogg food here and there.
2017-09-12
Seemed to be a good guality food but too expensive as I have two large breed dogs anEnglish Setter and an Irish setter
2017-09-12
Ingredients are.what I am looking for but it is pricy.
2017-09-12
Was very impressed that both my old picky dog and my young boxer both enjoyed this food. Most important was the great quality ingredients they used in the dog food that made it also smell great.
2017-09-11
I am always skeptical when trying any new food. Our dog is little at 10 pounds but very finicky. I was surprised and delighted to see him eat his Nutro being a healthier choice for him. He absolutely loves it and that makes us all happy. .
2017-09-11
The food is high quality and very nutritious. My dogs absolutely loved this food. I can feel good about feeding this food to my dogs
2017-09-11
This is an easy to feed product that my dog loves. It has helped his coat and seems to have cleared up itchy spots - he is not scratching as much. It was very easy to change over to - only took 3 days and absolutely no side affects. Kibble is a nice size.
2017-09-11
This was a great food. My dogs enjoyed it and I appreciate the care taken to only included a limited list of ingredients.
2017-09-11
Mon chien a adoré belle consistence odeur sublime pour mon chien il a dévoré tout ces repas
2017-09-08
My dog loved this! I have been very happy with this brand and have been a loyal customer since we got our dog