NYX Born To Glow Highlighting Palette

4.6 5 0 221 221 If you love highlighters more than you’d care to admit, the new Born to Glow Highlighting Palette is pretty much destined to be your jam.
NYX Born To Glow Highlighting Palette

24-04-2022
Perfect Glow
I like this product from NYX , as the shades suit my skin tone and the highlight looks amazing. Definitely worth trying out.
10-12-2021
we loved it
I really liked the smell, and how your skin looks, I recommend it and I would buy it again
26-10-2021
Great value for money
What I appreciate about Nyx is the fantastic value for money overall and the same goes for this product in particular! I agree that the size is not ideal and makes it a little awkward to use but I like most of the shades and use them regularly.
06-03-2021
Need a bigger pan size
I do like that they offer a variety of shades in one package, rather than just one bronzer, one blush, and one highlighter. The price is affordable and it does perform, however, it is very hard to pick up the highlighter without picking up the bronzer too just because of the size of the pans themselves.
13-11-2020
Good product
Nyx offers great highlighting kits packed with pigment. It is good quality at a good price, I only wish it was bigger in size
31-08-2020
Love the product
I just love this highlighter palate it contains all the perfect colors which blends perfectly in your skin and I will prefer to buy it perfect palate to use
28-08-2019
Perfect highlighter for any skin tone
This Nyx palette is the perfect highlight palette for any skin tones! The variety allows you to mix and match to get the perfect combination. This highlight is also fairly pigmented and is buildable.
21-11-2018
great
Love the colors and very easy to apply. Will buy again.
18-09-2018
Amazing I use bye products for everything and I find that this highlighter is the bomb
01-09-2018
Great coverage
My skin went from dull to glowing as soon as.this.product.was.applied. Great highlighter and great bronzer. Also it's very affordable. Highly recommended
06-08-2018
I love this product. The way it catches the light. I have received many compliments wearing these shades. Everyone asks which products they are so they can buy them too. Love NYX!!!!!
05-08-2018
This palette has an amazing variety of colours. look forward to buying this again.
04-08-2018
Cette palette est très merveilleuse, glowing n'est plus un problème après l'application de contour. J'adore vraiment comment ils sont compact et très bien arrangés.
25-06-2018
excellent quality and texture of the product. suitable for any skin type, for me it is important, since my skin has a combined type.
03-04-2018
NYX is such a great brand ...great price point on this palette, love it, use daily, has great staying power and love you have so many colours here.