14-02-2019
I thought the Oasis Premium 100% Pure Orange Juice not made fro concentrate with Probiotics had a great taste. No significant after taste like i was expecting. I find it costs more than my regular orange juice but I would buy it if it were on sale or if I had coupons. Probiotics are important to our diets.
14-02-2019
Great taste with healthy benefits that makes you feel a little better about your choices
14-02-2019
Good orange juice but unfortunately I did not have time to try it because the date with the validity of the coupon was too small
14-02-2019
I loved it. It was great. Smooth tasting even my kids enjoyed it
14-02-2019
Un très bon goût malgré l'ajout des probiotiques ! On ne pourrait pas distinguer qu'il y en a si ce n'était pas inscrit sur l'étiquette !
13-02-2019
Was good and smooth.... but a little to on the pricey side
13-02-2019
I will definitely be buying this again, Was great for me and my kids to have at breakfast and even lunch.
13-02-2019
J'ai tjrs été une fan de oasis et j'ai bien aimer le nouveau oasis probiotiques je vais en acheter plus souvent.
13-02-2019
has a great taste with no bad after taste. is fresh
13-02-2019
Le Jus d’orange 100% pur, non fait de concentre avec probiotiques OASIS PREMIUM a bon goût.
13-02-2019
I was really impressed with the flavour of this orange juice with probiotics and would definitely purchase it in the future.
13-02-2019
Tasted great, just like normal orange juice. I enjoyed it, just used like my normal orange juice. Oasis makes great juice. Was hard to find in store...seems to be popular!
12-02-2019
Oasis Premium with Probiotics provided all of the great taste that we have come to expect from the Oasis brand, with the additional health benefits of added Probiotics. How can you go wrong!?
12-02-2019
really to many questions im not sure what happened BUT i did not get theses samples together.... one coupon showed up on the same day the coupon expired =( and yes i check my mail everyday =( more time is needed extend the coupon dates please for next time
11-02-2019
It was a good tasting well refreshing product in my mind me and myself suffer from acid issues so I generally buy low acid orange juice but surprisingly this orange juice had no acid issues with me at all it tasted like fresh squeezed oranges that must’ve been my favourite part