Excellent juice
Quite affordable single ingredient juice that I feel good giving my son.
Rich
Really good, I like orange juice with pulp because it feels more like the real orange fruit. Will continue to buy this brand
Lovely Flavor
This is one of our favorite Orange Juices it has a great flavor not artificial ingredients and the price is right. It is the usual brand that we buy.
Great Orange Juice
This is the best of all orange juice. The taste is amazing with natural sweetness. Easy on stomach and very freshly squeezed juice.
2019-03-05
fraicheur matinale
Très rafraichissant. Ma famille en boit chaque matin.
2019-03-05
Tasty
This juice is a perfect way to start the morning. I love the taste and would continue to buy this product. The price is great and budget friendly. My family loves to have this juice in the house at all times! Very nutritious as well.
2019-03-04
Oasis Premium OJ
I have picky kids and they are the best testers for me. Oasis Premium is the best OJ for my money. How do I know? I can barely keep it in stock.
2019-03-04
So tasty
Love this juice. It is tasty and it is a great source of Vitamin C
2019-03-03
Tres bon jus
Le jus est tres bon . Jai pas vraiment vue de difference entre le jus normal et le probiotic. Mais jai bien aimé le gout du bon jus dorange.
2019-03-02
Que du positif
Quand j'entre à l'épicerie , J'ai toujours le goût d'aller m'en chercher un, le goût ne s'oublie pas. je l'adore.
2019-03-01
Tasty
Last week I tried this flavour. It taste like real orange so love the taste.
2019-03-01
Pur et rafraîchissant
Excellent jus, savoureux, pur et rafraîchissant. Que ce soit le Premium ou le bio, les deux sont excellents.
Great Juice
Tried this after receiving a free coupon and enjoyed it very much . Will buy again!
2019-02-28
Only juice the wife will drink
Only juice the wife will drink and the price is right and it has good flavor
Best orange juice
Oasis makes my favourite juices. This one is just as delicious as their regular orange juice, plus you get the bonus of knowing you're getting the probiotics. Love, Love, Love.