4.4 5 0 179 179 Blend of purées and fruit juices from concentrate with natural flavours and vitamin C Strawberry Banana

2019-08-02
Good Taste
Great combination of flavors. Strawberry and banana go together really well. Definitely recommend.
2019-07-31
Great Taste
We always have Oasis smothies in our fridege. Banana strawberry and mango are our favourites. Can't start my day without drinking a glass. No milk. No sugar added, only a blend of fruit and fruit purees. I wish they would come in individual sizes too.
2019-07-21
My favorit Juice I buy when shoppng
The best juice I`ve tried in my grocery shopping and drink dayly@
2019-07-21
For that smoothie craving
I always trust Oasis with my juices and have yet to be disappointed. I'm in love with their smoothies, definitely a must try if you see it in the grocery store.
2019-07-11
Nice mix
I was looking for a new Summer blender drink, and tried this with a few ounces of Voldka and ice, 30 sec's in the blender. It's flavour was very good and I will be trying the other flavours they have.
2019-07-06
Good
Tried this product. Packed with flavour but high sugar levels, made me wonder how healthy it was and when I reviewed what was in it felt that it was not very healthy. I wouldn't recommend the product especially to a diabetic.
2019-07-03
Exquis
Il est très bon ce smoothie de Oasis je vous le conseil fortement!
2019-07-03
Thick ready-made smoothie
Great for busy mornings as it’s ready pre-mix. It is a little thick, make sure you shake before you pour. Fresh date is dated pretty far, so most likely filled with preservatives. But it is tasty.
2019-06-28
tastes good but
you can make this exact with fresh fruits at home for a lot less than what the carton costs. tastes good though.
2019-06-04
Refreshing Drink
I really like this product and I've bought it for my family several time. It's not like a real smoothie texture, but the flavour is sweet and delicious. Really good to have on the side with breakfast or as an afternoon snack.
2019-05-29
So Yummy
Oasis Smoothie in the Strawberry-Banana is so yummy, it fills me up, helps me make to the next meal. It could even be a meal if I wanted. The flavour is amazing. Give it a try, I think you will like it.
2019-05-22
I didn’t like it
This is an excellent product idea but I didn’t like the taste or the texture. Smoothies take time to make.. buy fruits, wash and cut then purée so I’d rather buy a prepared one but it just doesn’t taste the same as a freshly made smoothie. I don’t know if it’s the banana because it doesn’t preserve well or what.
2019-05-22
Great Flavor
I love these Oasis smoothie flavors. Extremely high in sugar so it's not overly healthy but definitely I nice treat every once in a while.
2019-05-14
It is nice to see that the manufacturers are trying
I think that it is a good product, but it could be better But of coarse most of the products need some improvements. But the thing I liked about the product was the taste, and at least the companies that manufacture these products are trying to come up with more healthier choices
2019-05-13
Great Taste!
I bought this to use in smoothies, tastes great. Gives the snoothie more flavor and texture. I only buy on occasion as its a bit pricey. They do come on sale.