4.5 5 0 213 213 Blend of purées and fruit juices from concentrate with natural flavours and vitamin C Strawberry Banana
Oasis Smoothie Strawberry Banana

26-06-2020
Recommend
this fruit & vitamin packed smoothie juice is ideal for breakfast in our house. My Husband Loves Juice, and this healthy switch has been perfect for his cravings and is so filling!! I love the natural sweet taste, and nutritional value in each glass. So happy to buy and use this product when we dont have the extra time or fresh produce to make our own blended smoothies, on those busy mornings!!
12-06-2020
Un vrai Smoothie
Smoothie très épais en bouche avec de belles saveurs de fraises et de bananes. Il est très goûteux même si'il est très frais. Smoothie qui convient très bien au enfant qu'aux parents! J'adore
02-06-2020
Doesn’t last long
This product is really creamy and full of flavor but you have to drink it quickly to preserve the fresh, decent taste. I found that anymore than 2 days in the fridge that it started to taste funky.
01-06-2020
I absolutely love this! Super tasty and I feel good drinking it, will definitely buy again and recommend.
30-04-2020
Smoothie Delight!
Incredible smoothie! I loved the strawberry banana taste! This one was a hit for me. Not too sweet either!
27-04-2020
Great way to start my day!
I love to drink this with my breakfast! It taste great, and my family loves it! The price can vary from store to store. And can be pricey. But I love the taste so much that I'll ignore the price st times and treat myself. (And hide it from the kids 🙂)
25-03-2020
Great taste!
I was surprised that this tasted so good! I was weary about a smoothly in a juice box lol but it proved me wrong. Texture was good and flavour was refreshing. It did not taste artificial or powdery.
18-03-2020
Yum
Kids and I love this. We used to make our own smoothies niw we can can just buy these...over ice in the blender?? EOW
08-03-2020
Tried it, loved it
I bought it back in 2018 , very creamy and fresh, you really taste the fruits in it... Best milkshake ever
28-02-2020
Best Smoothie
One my favorite smoothies, with my go to fruit combination. I love this smoothie.
27-02-2020
I really loves this drink loved the flavor how healthy it is and for me I use it as a quick breakfast option and it makes me feel full from just one glass
22-02-2020
totally delicious
I don't buy this all the time but it truly is delicious! As it is smoothie style I like to add a little water to water it down, plus it makes it last longer. Very sweet as well so the water helps alot!
16-02-2020
Slurpalicious!
You are thirsty? This here will quench that thirst nicely, give you a healthy boost to continue your day and allow you to get some much needed vitamins in. The downside? None!
09-02-2020
Delicious juice
This just is so good and I love the fact that it’s gluten free it’s extremely healthy and not only that it’s very delicious. I also love the strawberry banana flavour I love strawberries so much and I eat bananas every week
07-02-2020
One of my favorites
This is one of my top choices when picking something from the juice area of the grocery store. Has a very nice smoothie consistency and tastes amazing!