4.6 5 0 145 145 Special Edition Oatmeal Crisp Apple Crisps Flavour

15-09-2019
J'aime bien ce pain
Ce pain il se retrouve partout . Épicerie , dépanneur et même chez mon voisin. Délicieux et moelleux . Il est toujours frais . Tout le monde l'apprécies . : )
04-09-2019
Oatmeal crisp
I tried this for the first time this morning. I loved the crunch and how it doesn't go soggy quickly. The flavour is also very good.
04-09-2019
Great Snack !
I love this cereal ! I tend to be a late night cereal snacker- and this is favourite. So crunchy, just enough sweetness and great flavour. The other nice thing is that if you are eating it traditionally it doesn't get soggy in 3 seconds. It actually stays crunchy for a while
20-07-2019
Awesome cereal!
I always find myself eating these, even as a midnight snack. These are so perfectly balanced with sweetness and texture with milk. I don't think any improvements could be made. I actively buy and recommend this cereal all the time.
18-07-2019
NEVER THE SAME SPOON FILL
I like that every mouth full has a different mix of favors. Great texture and crunch!
02-06-2019
One of my favourite Oatmeal Crisps
Have tried many of the flavours and this is one I keep going back to ... good apple flavour and not too sweet.
23-05-2019
Céréales Oatmeal Crisp
C'est une céréales à la fois nutritive et délicieuse. Elle a de vrai morceaux de pommes et reste croustillante assez longtemps. Tellement bon que j'ai acheté le format familiale.
07-05-2019
Great Taste
I love this flavor great apple taste, I eat it almost everyday. I like my cereal crunchy so this is a good choice for me.
11-04-2019
Great!
The perfect breakfast cereal! This is similar to the other flavours but has a perfect amount of cinnamon paired with dehydrated apple chunks....mmmmm! It's a nice treat in the morning. We use almond milk which takes it to another level of delicious!
14-03-2019
YUMMY
This cereal is perfect as an everyday breakfast. It's filling and very tasty. Even after several months, i enjoy the taste.
07-03-2019
Apple Crisp Honey Bunches Cereal
I knew I would like this flavor but not how much I couldnt stop eating it every day. It really tastes like eating apple pie or cobbler and makes me happy to have cereal for breakfast!
29-01-2019
Oatmeal crisp
J'ai toujours aimé le goût des céréales Oatmeal crisp. Je trouve qu'elles sont excellentes pour commencer la journée du bon pied. J'ai hésité avant d'acheter cette saveur, car j'avais peur qu'il y ait un goût de cannelle trop prononcé, mais celui-ci était parfait. J'aime le croquant de ces céréales qui ne deviennent par trop molle dans le lait. Elles sont a adopter pour un excellent déjeuner.
23-01-2019
I like the crunch of the cereal and the cinnamon apple flavour tastes like dessert for breakfast.
20-01-2019
dejeuner parfait
une tres bonne manière de cebuter la journée a mon avis . Elles sont delicieuse et on un gout succulent. une tres bonne source de fibre et de fruits.
15-01-2019
a great snack!
I have been eating this cereal since i was a kid. as i have grown, i realized i like it more as a snack. of course, its great both ways but that taste is undeniable. its crispy, flavourful and nutty. theres a touch of sweet and a whole lot of awesome!