4.7 5 0 116 116 Special Edition Oatmeal Crisp Apple Crisps Flavour
Oatmeal Crisp New! Special Edition Apple Crisp Cereal

19-10-2020
Great Tasty Cereal!
This cereal is very crunchy and I like to eat just like that. I feel its very healthy, delicious, and Nutritious as compare to other similar products and my kids also love this cereal.
15-10-2020
Tasty!
A quick hardy breakfast that tastes amazing! I love the crunch it has and it holds up to the milk and doesn’t get soggy fast!
14-09-2020
Amour éternel
J'ai un amour éternel pour ce produit depuis plusieurs années. C'est comme manger de la croustade aux pommes mais sans se sentir mal du sucre que ça peut contenir. Avec du lait ou directement dans la main pour une collation, son goût sucré est sans compromis!
16-03-2020
Great Cereal!
I love everything about this cereal! It is so full of flavour and always fills my stomach! The cinnamon is not to strong and the amount of apples and crunchy peices is just the right mix!
27-02-2020
Thanks
always find myself eating these, even as a midnight snack. These are so perfectly balanced with sweetness and texture with milk. I don't think any improvements could be made. I actively buy it
02-01-2020
Love This Crunchy Cereal
This crunchy cereal is so good! Comes in different flavours, but I like the Apple Crisp the best.
10-12-2019
Breakfast
Delicious and nutritious...try having yogurt and berries or bananas with your bowl full really it's a treat mmmmmmmmmmm
05-12-2019
So yummy
This is now my go to cereal. It tastes so good and doesn’t go soggy. Even the kids love the flavour!
04-09-2019
Oatmeal crisp
I tried this for the first time this morning. I loved the crunch and how it doesn't go soggy quickly. The flavour is also very good.
04-09-2019
Great Snack !
I love this cereal ! I tend to be a late night cereal snacker- and this is favourite. So crunchy, just enough sweetness and great flavour. The other nice thing is that if you are eating it traditionally it doesn't get soggy in 3 seconds. It actually stays crunchy for a while
20-07-2019
Awesome cereal!
I always find myself eating these, even as a midnight snack. These are so perfectly balanced with sweetness and texture with milk. I don't think any improvements could be made. I actively buy and recommend this cereal all the time.
18-07-2019
NEVER THE SAME SPOON FILL
I like that every mouth full has a different mix of favors. Great texture and crunch!
02-06-2019
One of my favourite Oatmeal Crisps
Have tried many of the flavours and this is one I keep going back to ... good apple flavour and not too sweet.
23-05-2019
Céréales Oatmeal Crisp
C'est une céréales à la fois nutritive et délicieuse. Elle a de vrai morceaux de pommes et reste croustillante assez longtemps. Tellement bon que j'ai acheté le format familiale.
07-05-2019
Great Taste
I love this flavor great apple taste, I eat it almost everyday. I like my cereal crunchy so this is a good choice for me.