4.3 5 0 63 63 Ocean Spray Cocktails, with no artificial flavours, preservatives, or colouring`s are sweetened with cane or beet sugar.

2019-02-11
Tasty and Healthy
Tastes great and I feel it's a healthy refreshment for my family. I would have given the remaining 5th star but it's a bit too pricey to serve regularly so I get it sometimes for a "treat".
2018-10-15
Favourite Flavour
Explosion of flavour. I love to mix with Tonic Water
2018-09-07
NIce
Nice blueberry flavour. I find it a little strong so I dilute it 50% with water. Nice change from plain old water.
2018-08-06
I really enjoy ocean spray products. They are a good source of vitamins and it is healthy.
2013-11-07
The blueberry flavour is very great and doesn`t taste artificial. It`s a little pricey but we usually find it on sale often.
2013-07-08
Love how this product tastes like real blueberries, not artificial.
2013-07-06
I use Ocean Spray Blueberry Juice quite a bit in cocktails. It adds a nice smooth flavor.
2013-07-04
Love Ocean spray cocktails. I normally only buy on sale or with a coupon.
2013-06-07
I have 3 boys that absolutely love to drink this juice.
2013-06-01
YUM! I really want to try this, a great new flavor
2013-05-26
Every night I have a glass of Ocean spray juice. I tried the blueberry one taste really good. I like all the different tastes off Ocean spray juice and is good for you.
2013-06-16
My favorite, great taste but try to buy when on sale.
2013-06-05
I`m not a fan of fruit juices, but this looks good, might give it a try!
2013-05-06
This is a great product, tastes great kids love it and its really good with a splash to Malibu rum for mom :)
2013-04-25
I love Ocean Spray, and this blueberry flavour is really great! Lots of Vitamin C in this drink too.