2019-09-19
wow
so good on ice or mix with a little vodka the taste is wonderful
2019-08-15
Refreshing drink
I liked it. It has a pleasant taste, I didn't find it too sweet. Nice on a hot day. I wish it came in a smaller bottle. I would get it again
2019-08-02
Refreshing
Great drink! So refreshing on a hot summer day! Very thirst quenching. Added a few fresh strawberries a couple of occasions and that was great too!
2019-06-17
Refreshing Summer Drink
I really enjoyed this juice as an alternative to cranberry juice cocktails. The addition of lemon flavour brightens it up and make is a great summer drink. It would be also great to use as a base for a punch for summer BBQs. Would definitely have again!!
2019-05-14
refreshing
absolutely refreshing with a little ice, and maybe add an ounce of vodka.
2019-01-12
We are hooked!
Great taste. Just the right amount of sweet. And an exciting variety of flavours. This cranberry lemonade is a favourite of ours. And the cranberry pineapple!
2015-08-25
I recently suffered a bout with kidney stones and it was recommended I drink cranberry juice and lemon water. I saw this and gave it a try. I really enjoyed it, it was sweet and a little thick but I added a little water to thin it out and I would definitely buy it again. My husband had it with some ginger ale and liked it that way.
2015-08-07
I found it a little so sweet for me, but it tastes good. Some other member of my family like it..
2015-08-06
j'ai aimé et je compte en racheter océan spray est une des marque que j’apprécie le plus dans mes choix de breuvage
2015-06-29
Très bon au goût et très désaltérant. C'est la combinaison citron et canneberge est très intéressante.
2015-06-06
It was a nice twist to the traditional lemonade or cranberry juice but I'm not sure whether I would buy it regularly or just as a treat every once in a while
2015-05-20
J'adore le goût de ce jus. Le mélange de canneberge et limonade ce mari à merveille
2015-05-17
Très très bon au goût et aussi avec un peu de vodka fait un cocktail d'été bien rafraîchissant.
2015-05-16
Great taste. We love the combination of the cranberry and lemonade.
2015-05-09
I tried this thinking it was going to be sour but I was quite surprised how sweet it was. My whole family really likes it mixed with sparkling water.