10-02-2015
I have't seen this product yet. It sounds yummy and I'd like to try this when it reaches the shelves of my grocery store.
07-02-2015
Bought four bottles of Ocean Spray juice yesterday but didn't see this particular one. Will be on the look-out for it. Always buy O.S. juice....sooo good!
06-02-2015
J'aimerai avoir un echantillon, car j'adore la limonade. Je n'ai jamais goûter cela
06-02-2015
My two favorite flavours blended into one...how could I lose? Can't wait to try it
06-02-2015
I have not tried this product yet, but ocen spray is a very good product can't wait to try it
06-02-2015
Can't wait to try this delicious sounding flavour combo hadn't even heard of it yet!
06-02-2015
I haven't tried this yet and I bet it is really good.
06-02-2015
This sounds good. Would love to try it. I love most the other blends Ocean spray has come up with.
04-02-2015
I have not tried this flavor but I am a big fan of Ocean Spray cranberry juice, especially since they came out with the no sugar added kind!
04-02-2015
I haven't seen this product yet but, it looks so good cranberries and lemonade yummy
03-02-2015
j ai pas essayer a la limonade ,je viens de découvrir canneberge, grenade,et cerises tres bon il a d autre que je vais prendre aussi