2015-04-17
I have to admit that the entire Ocean Spray juice line is our brand of choice....but the Cran-Lemonade definitely stands out! A tad sweet on its own, we like to dilute it with some sparkling water...or cold filtered water. Really refreshing any time of the year! Recommend it hands down : )
2015-04-16
Love it with a big glass of ice.I would recommend this drink to anyone who loves lemonade.
2015-04-14
I have tried the cran lemonade and it tastes great. My daughter also loves it. Sometimes it is not easy to find though.
2015-04-14
This is tart and sweet at the same time, really refreshing, and will quench any thirst.
2015-03-19
I really enjoyed Ocean Spray cran-lemonade. I even tries it with some sparkling water and it is a very refreshing drink. Maybe I am partial because I absolutely love Ocean Spray cranberry cocktail.
2015-03-12
J'aime beaucoup vos jus , en particulier ceux aux canneberge et celui-ci est un de mes préférés .
2015-03-12
My family loves this!! It's gone the same day I bring it home from the store.
2015-03-12
C'est original comme combinaison de saveur, mais c'est bon et rafraîchissant! Idéal comme base de cocktail pour l'été qui approche!
2015-02-27
Cran Lemonade is refreshing and delicious as all Ocean Spray products It is also great to add about 1/3 of the glass with ginger ale and those that find the original drink tart this will be more pleasing
2015-02-27
I find that it can be a little tart for some people , myself I'll stick to the cranberry or lemonade a seperate from each other
2015-02-27
Will be drinking this all summer.It is light and refreshing but a little pricy. Will look to stock up when I see it on sale
2015-02-26
tried this product will visiting hospital. was curious, thinking maybe to sour. but i loved it. just the right blend of sweetness and sour.
2015-02-26
Ok taste. I don't like the sour lemon as much as the cranberry only version. It was a bit too tart for me. I'll stick with the cranberry only from now on.
2015-02-26
The flavours are ok, needs a little more cranberry and a little less sugar.
2015-02-26
Delicious and refreshing! I love this and so does my family.