26-02-2015
Really loved the idea of this but, I did have to water it down. Just a tad too sweet!
26-02-2015
I enjoyed it very much. it could be a bit tangier but still enjoyable
26-02-2015
I found Cran-lemonade to be a really refreshing drink that worked for my thirst. It wasn't too tart or overly-sweet that didn't leave a bad a aftertaste. My mouth remained moist after drinking this, something that some cranberry juice drinks tend to do. Overall I would recommend this to anyone that likes a good grown-up drink!
26-02-2015
The family really enjoyed Cran-Lemonade. It goes really well with ice cubes and a splash of water or ginger-ale.
26-02-2015
I loved the flavor, tangy and sweet :) The packaging is attractive and the price is pretty good. Taste really good mixed as a punch with gingerale.
26-02-2015
Loved it, my 2 favorite juices combined. Was very refreshing and makes a great mixer...
26-02-2015
I like this, but it is a bit too sweet, had to water it down a bit.
26-02-2015
This is probably my favorite new drink. Its so refreshing and light. I love it.
26-02-2015
I loved the flavour. It is a nice change but has the.quality you expect.
24-02-2015
Loved this drink! Great with lots of ice for a nice refreshing drink!
20-02-2015
I love this,have a bottle in my fridge all the time.Tastes great.
18-02-2015
ce jus est le meilleur que j'ai bu depuis longtemps et celui diete a 10 calorie est succulent
18-02-2015
Wasn't sure about this as lemonade isn't at the top of my list of beverages, but the addition of the cranberry makes a nice blend of flavours.
18-02-2015
This drink is something my family loves!! We cant get enough of it its sweet a tiny bit tart and absolutely delish!! hate that I cant always find it in the stores though! Would love to get coupons for this!!
17-02-2015
Delicious, a little tart, great icy cold or as a mix for other beverages!