Ocean Spray® Cranberry Lemonade™

18-02-2015
This drink is something my family loves!! We cant get enough of it its sweet a tiny bit tart and absolutely delish!! hate that I cant always find it in the stores though! Would love to get coupons for this!!
17-02-2015
Delicious, a little tart, great icy cold or as a mix for other beverages!
16-02-2015
I was a little bit leery about trying this product at first, because cranberry is not my favorite flavor. However, with the lemonade added, it is delicious! I find cranberry a bit sour on its own, but it was sweeter with the lemonade. I will be buying this again and again!
16-02-2015
What a great taste. I can't wait to enjoy it this summer at the lake.
15-02-2015
Ocean Spray Cran•Lemonade is one of my favorite flavors
14-02-2015
Great taste with the added benefit of cranberry juice. Also makes a good mixer for alcohol beverages.
13-02-2015
três bon au goût, lorsqu'il est froid il est désaltérant . moi j'aime
13-02-2015
I purchased this and just adored the taste, being in Canada makes me dream of a summer this is so refreshing. I could drink this all year long
13-02-2015
Love it. My kids love it. Looking forward to a low calorie version.
12-02-2015
Jadore vos jus Ocean j aime essyer des nouvelle sorte svp j aimerais gouter a celui la
12-02-2015
Very refreshing. Not to sweet or tart, just a perfect blend. This will be a regular in my home.
11-02-2015
Très bon,rafraichissant. J en achète pour cet été cest certain!
11-02-2015
I liked it! Nice twist on lemonade. I will definitely purchase this again.
11-02-2015
Très rafraîchissant!! J'adore surtout à moitié glacé avec des tranches d'oranges.
11-02-2015
J'ai beaucoup aimé ce produit. J'adore les cocktails aux canneberges de Ocean Spray, ils sont santé et rafraîchissants. Par contre, mon conjoint trouve qu'ils ne sont pas assez sucrés.