11-02-2015
Très tres bon au goût ! Vraiment je le recommande . Mon conjoint étant diabétique c'est idéal !
10-02-2015
So yummy! A great blend of cranberry & lemonade! Wonderfully refreshing drink!
10-02-2015
Great juice the whole family loves the taste. It will be great at the lake . The shape of the container is great for packing a picnic lunch.
10-02-2015
Absolutely love this product. I mix it with water, lemon and lime. It makes for a great refreshing drink.
10-02-2015
J ' ai bien aimé le mélange de la limonade et canneberges, pas trop sucré également.
10-02-2015
This is so refreshing served really cold, love it. I like their cranberry juice but really love this drink.
10-02-2015
This juice has a great flavor. I actually made jelly with it the other day and it turned out excellent, not too sweet and not too sour. Just perfect!
10-02-2015
My husband always buys the regular grapefruit but I surprised him with this new one and didn't tell him that I had switched it up. He loved it, and knew it was different right away. Great with mixed drinks.
10-02-2015
A great refreshing drink. Perfect anytime. Not to sweet.
10-02-2015
A light and refreshing drink - two great flavours in one.
10-02-2015
I have tried this Cran-Lemonade & I loved it, it's such a great drink to have over ice. Loved it & will recommend & purchase again.
10-02-2015
Have tried this product and really thought it was traffic. I love both cranberry juice and lemonade on there own, but when the 2 where combined it surprised me on great they tasted! !
10-02-2015
Delicious drink.. Used it to make cocktails that reqired cranberry and lemonade juice.. It was a hit.. Will def add it to my regular drink purchaes
10-02-2015
I loved this juice, It was just the right amount of sweet with tart :)
10-02-2015
This is a nice new flavour that didn't last a hour in my fridge because the 4 kids loved it so much. It's light and refreshing.