OFF! Family Care Insect Repellent, Smooth & Dry, Aerosol

4.4 5 0 177 177 OFF! Smooth & Dry repellent uses an powder-dry formula that leaves your skin feeling smooth and dry, not oily or greasy. Repels mosquitoes, biting flies, gnats, ticks, chiggers, and fleas. Our long-lasting formula works on the outer surfaces of clothing. Formulated with 15% DEET. Ideal for backyard, beach, gardening, picnicking, playing and relaxing.
OFF! Family Care Insect Repellent, Smooth & Dry, Aerosol

07-05-2021
Northern Alberta summers
This is a product that I would highly recommend. Northern Alberta summers camping, without this spray you will be eating alive 😳
Great for the Outfield
I use this product all summer while playing baseball during both day and evening games. Works great when sprayed right on the pants/socks, keeps the mosquitos away so you can focus on playing!
Good product
We live in an area where there are always a lot of mosquitoes and always have OFF on hand. I find they have improved the scent and it is more family friendly. I find that this is a good product but may have to spray it more often depending how long you are outdoors.
Bug spray.
Works well would recommend product to anybudy who plays out in the great outdoors
04-05-2021
It works but doesn't stop the black flies
Well it works except against black flies which I learned the hard way when i sprayed my daughter with the spray and not even 2hours later she comes home with head to toe black fly bites!!!
excellent protection
I spend a lot of time in the outdoors, as an avid hiker, camper and bushcrafter, and never do i spend a minute without the protection of Off!, i use this and the Deep Woods off, and have always been well protected.
03-05-2021
Works great but must be re-aplied
We use this product every summer. It works well. but dont forget to reapply!
03-05-2021
Keep em off while you keep dry
I really like this product because it goes on clean and dry from the aerosol. It has a fresh scent. It really does keep the bugs away! We used it on vacation when we visited an island where the flies are bad and this really helped!
Effective for bugs
I found this effective as I hike a lot, although, I prefer the non-aerosol form as you don’t inhale it as much
02-05-2021
EATEN alive
Didn't seem To make huge impact on the bugs bothering my family... we still got eaten alive.
Love this product
We use this every summer and we find it very effective. It is especially great when the mosquitoes are really bad at the campfire and it hasn’t got a really strong smell to it.
Effective without irritating
This bug spray is great for keeping the mosquitos away without irritating my skin!
01-05-2021
Great effect but very harsh smell
It surly has a great effect but the smell after spraying made my children cough alot
30-04-2021
OFF to the outdoors without being bugged !!
OFF brand of insect repellent is non greasy, lightly scented and dry to the touch. OFF Family Care Protection provides complete coverage for mosquitoes, ticks and more for the whole family. Making outdoor activities so much more fun and safer. I highly recommend this product.
30-04-2021
Camping
Great product if you go camping often or like to go walks in the woods