4.2 5 0 53 53 Extra Strength Damage Remedy + Coconut Miracle Oil Shampoo.
OGX® Extra Strength Damage Remedy + Coconut Miracle Oil Shampoo

15-05-2020
Coconut shampoo
Was very nice but too heavy for my hair. Smells great.
09-03-2020
chevelure éclatante
en plus d avoir une bonne odeur ce shampoing rend les cheveux tres doux et plus facile a coiffer.depuis que je l ai essayer je n achete que cette marque j adore
02-03-2020
Great for wavy-curly hair
I tried this product a few months ago and I cannot stop using it since then. My hair feels soft and smells amazing.
29-02-2020
Great for curly hair
A moisturizing conditioner that leaves your hair feeling soft.
19-01-2020
I use ogx shampoo and conditioner all the time. It keeps my hair healthy, soft and smelling really good.
04-01-2020
A regular shampoo to me
A bit pricey locally here from a drug store for the size. Used this and find it a bit too heavy for my wavy/curly hair. Not too drying and hair feels clean enough after the rinse.
12-11-2019
Undecided
I liked it at first but don’t feel it’s enough for my dry hair if I use it continuously. Smells nice though!
05-11-2019
Leaves Hair SO Soft
This shampoo smells terrific and makes my fine hair so, so soft without weighing it down at all. The smell lingers all day, but is gentle and not overpowering. My hair feels soft and smooth all day after using!
25-09-2019
Fantastic for curls!!
This shampoo and its conditioner are phenomenal for curls. They felt hydrated and were nicely defined in tighter ringlets than some shampoos allow (specifically most volumizing shampoos which almost act like frizzing agents). I didn't have to avoid using the shampoo as often as I used the conditioner either with how good it was (I still cowashed more often because I prefer that method but I didn't feel any terror if I had to wash twice in a week with the shampoo unlike with others I've used). Cannot recommend trying this enough if you have curly hair. Your hair will be shiny, soft, and beautifully curled. Not bad for chemically treated/bleached hair either. It doesn't specifically protect the colour but helps your hair stay healthy while it's being treated
04-09-2019
For smooth and shiny hair
I bought it in the Shoppers Drug Mart, and I have to say I don't regret buying it! The hair is so smooth after washing my hair with it, and so shiny that I always receive compliments about my hair. The only thing I would like to change about this product is the smell longevity, because the coconut smell disappears really quickly. Other than that, the product is amazing and it met my expectations.
04-09-2019
Smells so good
Leaves hair feeling healthy and smelling so good. I used this product al summer
14-07-2019
Miracle Shampoo!
I love this shampoo! Like most ladies, I have tried every shampoo on the market. From super expensive salon kinds to discount brands. This one is my all time favorite! I have been using it for about a month and it's really changed my hair. I dye and highlight my naturally dark blonde hair to a light blonde and this leaves it damaged. This shampoo changed everything. Give it a try! Under $11.00 and available anywhere!
15-06-2019
Smells Great
Excellent shampoo, lathers well, leaves hair feeling soft and smells good but not a lot of value with the size of bottle, expensive
12-04-2019
Une petite merveille
Ce produit laisse les cheveux doux et sent très bon! Depuis que je l’ai essayé je ne peux plus m’en passer!
02-04-2019
Love Coconut
The value is not there for the size of the bottle but I love all things coconut for my hair. The product smells amazing and it is thick in texture. It lathered really nice and after washing my hair was soft and easy to comb through. I was overall pleased with the product and would buy again, but when it is on sale.