OGX® Extra Strength Damage Remedy + Coconut Miracle Oil Shampoo

4.2 5 0 151 151 Extra Strength Damage Remedy + Coconut Miracle Oil Shampoo.
OGX® Extra Strength Damage Remedy + Coconut Miracle Oil Shampoo

13-04-2021
Leave hair smooth
Love this product and how it makes my hair feel. It's easy to use.
11-04-2021
It's alright when you can get it on sale
It isn't bad but it isn't mind-blowing, the smell is nice but it didn't really do anything for my hair. You can get this brand at any drugstore but it is quite expensive considering the size, if you are going to reach for it I would recommend waiting for a sale.
01-04-2021
Great product! Love the OGX line. I have dry and curly hair, works well with my hair.
27-03-2021
Great shampoo
I love this shampoo. It smells great and leaves my hair feeling great.
23-03-2021
One of my FAVS!
First OGX is an amazing brand, seems everything they put out smells amazing and actually makes your hair feeling amazing. This one is by far my ultimate favorite of the shampoos that I have tried. It absolutely is extra strength and works miracles on damaged colored hair.
21-03-2021
love it
I am in love with this product. It smells really good, and good for your hair. It has helped with dry ends and helping my hair grow in length. I actually bought this product at the dollarstore when i was out camping. and it was well worth it
18-03-2021
I love this shampoo. Smells wonderful and really cleans your hair.
09-03-2021
Smells amazing
This shampoo smells amazing. It is more on the expensive side for a drugstore shampoo. It does contain ingredients people claim to be damaging, but we have never experienced any hair loss or any damage in the past. It’s not super hydrating in my opinion. I’ve definitely tried better shampoos, but it’s not drying.
09-02-2021
Well it does clean the hair
I am not sure what I was expecting but other than the scent, this did not seem any better than any other drugstore brand shampoo. I do love the scent but my hair was no different. Not worth the extra money unless you love the scent.
08-02-2021
Super good
This product smell very good and my hair are very hydrated !
05-02-2021
Excellent
I love this shampoo very much it contains coconut oil that nourishes my hair and repair it
05-02-2021
Smells amazing!!
I love all of the OGX products, the scents by this company never ever fail to amaze me!! The prices for the amount you get isn't as fun, usually only buy these products when they're on sale!
09-01-2021
I am sold
This is by far my favourite shampoo/conditioner/hair care products.
03-01-2021
Wonderful scent & hair was left SOFT!
All of the shampoo & conditioner this company makes is top notch. All of these smell incredibly good and leave your hair just as soft as if you had left the salon; if you choose to use it with the OGX conditioner! They also have some hair oils and stuff I would absolutely suggest trying as well especially if you're anything like me and your hair is dryer than hell and damaged from heat products and dye + chemicals. This stuff has been a game changer and the smell of it is to die for! If you think this stuff smells just as amazing as I did; they also have some lotion that smells just like the shampoo you should try as well!
24-11-2020
Amazing Shampoo
We all search for a good quality shampoo without those salon prices... this is that shampoo. It is lightweight and leaves your hair noticeably soft. I would recommend to anyone!