OGX® Extra Strength Damage Remedy + Coconut Miracle Oil Shampoo

4.2 5 0 163 163 Extra Strength Damage Remedy + Coconut Miracle Oil Shampoo.
OGX® Extra Strength Damage Remedy + Coconut Miracle Oil Shampoo

02-08-2021
I love ogx products especially because they’re clean and effective! They make my curls look nice and moisturizers. The only thing I wish is that it cleaned my scalp a little deeper but it’s not a deal breaker because it does still work I just have really oily roots . Overall I would recommend this .
29-07-2021
I got this product from Walmart few months back, OGX has been a great product always in terms of its price and value, I have tried the OGX Biotin shampoo and this time I got this one, and i was really amazed by the results, my hair felt lighter and moisturized after a long time. Kudoos.
19-07-2021
It a Good Shampoo
It's good- very expensive though and I am not sure if it is fully worth the price. I have curly hair and it sorta tames it, not as much as I would like though. Others might have more success then me?
08-07-2021
Silky Smooth
My hair turned out so smooth and soft. The coconut smell was lovely in the shower. I think I paid a bit over what I normally would pay, but maybe when it's on sale I'll get two!
06-07-2021
J'adore ce produit
Depuis 5 ans j'utilise seulement cette marque pour tous se qui est shampooing,revitalisation, huile, traitement et mes cheveux sont en meilleure forme depuis que j'utilise ce produit
24-06-2021
Ok
This shampoo doesn't stand out from other shampoos. It smells quite nice but it didn't do any miracle to my hair.
01-06-2021
Smells so good
Works well to put moisture in my hair & smells amazing
21-05-2021
excellent
absolutely loved this product and the moisture it brought to my hair. would 100% buy it again!
06-05-2021
coconut miracle oil
Tout simplement fantastique cette odeur des Îles, Hydratant magnifique, c'est un soin extra pour mes cheveux. il redonne de l'éclat et de la vie a mes cheveux, parfait pour toute personne qui désire avoir des cheveux en santé
03-05-2021
Leaves hair soft with no build up. Very manageable.
17-04-2021
Questionable ingredients
I used to use this product religiously. It smells so good. It didn't perform any "miracles" on my hair. I stopped using it because reports came out about concerning cancer-causing ingredients in the product. Do your research!
13-04-2021
Leave hair smooth
Love this product and how it makes my hair feel. It's easy to use.
11-04-2021
It's alright when you can get it on sale
It isn't bad but it isn't mind-blowing, the smell is nice but it didn't really do anything for my hair. You can get this brand at any drugstore but it is quite expensive considering the size, if you are going to reach for it I would recommend waiting for a sale.
01-04-2021
Great product! Love the OGX line. I have dry and curly hair, works well with my hair.
27-03-2021
Great shampoo
I love this shampoo. It smells great and leaves my hair feeling great.