4.2 5 0 125 125 Extra Strength Damage Remedy + Coconut Miracle Oil Shampoo.

12-11-2019
Undecided
I liked it at first but don’t feel it’s enough for my dry hair if I use it continuously. Smells nice though!
05-11-2019
Leaves Hair SO Soft
This shampoo smells terrific and makes my fine hair so, so soft without weighing it down at all. The smell lingers all day, but is gentle and not overpowering. My hair feels soft and smooth all day after using!
25-09-2019
Fantastic for curls!!
This shampoo and its conditioner are phenomenal for curls. They felt hydrated and were nicely defined in tighter ringlets than some shampoos allow (specifically most volumizing shampoos which almost act like frizzing agents). I didn't have to avoid using the shampoo as often as I used the conditioner either with how good it was (I still cowashed more often because I prefer that method but I didn't feel any terror if I had to wash twice in a week with the shampoo unlike with others I've used). Cannot recommend trying this enough if you have curly hair. Your hair will be shiny, soft, and beautifully curled. Not bad for chemically treated/bleached hair either. It doesn't specifically protect the colour but helps your hair stay healthy while it's being treated
04-09-2019
For smooth and shiny hair
I bought it in the Shoppers Drug Mart, and I have to say I don't regret buying it! The hair is so smooth after washing my hair with it, and so shiny that I always receive compliments about my hair. The only thing I would like to change about this product is the smell longevity, because the coconut smell disappears really quickly. Other than that, the product is amazing and it met my expectations.
04-09-2019
Smells so good
Leaves hair feeling healthy and smelling so good. I used this product al summer
14-07-2019
Miracle Shampoo!
I love this shampoo! Like most ladies, I have tried every shampoo on the market. From super expensive salon kinds to discount brands. This one is my all time favorite! I have been using it for about a month and it's really changed my hair. I dye and highlight my naturally dark blonde hair to a light blonde and this leaves it damaged. This shampoo changed everything. Give it a try! Under $11.00 and available anywhere!
15-06-2019
Smells Great
Excellent shampoo, lathers well, leaves hair feeling soft and smells good but not a lot of value with the size of bottle, expensive
12-04-2019
Une petite merveille
Ce produit laisse les cheveux doux et sent très bon! Depuis que je l’ai essayé je ne peux plus m’en passer!
02-04-2019
Love Coconut
The value is not there for the size of the bottle but I love all things coconut for my hair. The product smells amazing and it is thick in texture. It lathered really nice and after washing my hair was soft and easy to comb through. I was overall pleased with the product and would buy again, but when it is on sale.
01-04-2019
Coconut Miracle Oil Shampoo
It leaves your hair silky and soft. It also removes dandruff and leaves your skin fresh.
01-04-2019
I love this product! Makes my hair feel amazing! Would buy again!
13-10-2018
Smells great
I love this shampoo and the smell is wonderful. I have used this shampoo many times and will use again
02-10-2018
Meh
While I found it does leave my hair softer than before and the damage doesn't seem to be as bad, I have noticed it leaves my hair feeling considerably more greasy on day 2 than other shampoo & conditioners from OGX, I'll most likely keep using it because it smells amazing, but I'll also be switching back a forth with my other shampoo & conditioner
05-09-2018
Not what I expected
Perhaps my hair is just more absorbent than others, but I have to use alot of product just to achieve a lather. I did not really notice any difference in frizzyness. I have tried other products by this company and enjoyed them however. I'll just have to try another.
04-12-2017
I love all the products they offer. The shampoo smells great and washes your hair very clean. It’s makes the hair shine and it doesn’t leave your hair feeling like it has wax on it. This product leaves my hair, soft, shiny, clean and smells so good. The scents are beautiful and not over powering. It left my hair in better condition then other products that I have used. I always buy this product now and will never go back to any of the other shampoo and conditioners I’ve used in the past. My hair is always soft and looks and feels great after every use. I highly recommend this product and I’ve even use it in my daughters hair that is long and get tangled easy and it makes her hair soft and easy to brush out the knots and Mats and doesn’t cause any pain or hair breaking off.