4.5 5 0 48 48 From spinderella to namastayin’ in bed, help recover strands with our fitness-inspired Green Tea Fitness Conditioner. Infused with rich in antioxidant green tea and refreshing lotus, this active fitness conditioner will help keep your hair feeling, looking, and smelling fresh while adding a healthy-looking shine, no sweat!
OGX® Green Tea Fitness Shampoo

06-05-2020
Amazing smell and results
I got this for my daughter and I to use, we have completely opposite hair types and we both loved it. Didn’t leave hair greasy or heavy feeling, just clean and healthy! Will buy again!
03-04-2020
Love this stuff
Makes my hair feel great and makes my hair soft. Helps with the itchiness as well.
09-03-2020
Pas fort
Bof, oui l'odeur est au top mais le produit..pas trop recommandé pour les cheveux de noirs ou arabes..il rend les cheveux secs..
25-02-2020
Greatness shampoo
Love it 🥳🥳❤️ Great shampoo. My family likes it. Good smell . Does the trick. Would buy it again.
18-02-2020
Awesome Scent
I love the scent of this Shampoo and it left my scalp feeling so clean. i purchased the Shampoo and conditioner and would buy it again too!
03-02-2020
greentea fitness shampoo
il nettoie bien a une bonne senteur.Moi j'ai les cheveux gras.Je trouve que ca m'aide
26-01-2020
Pouring health in your hair
Wow, what an amazing shampoo! I have always had to worry about dry scalp. I have tried many shampoos but they all left my hair brittle, dull and damaged. i tried the Green tea fitness shampoo, recommended my friend and voila, it left a lasting freshness , my hair has great shine and look very healthy. I am satisfied that only healthy, natural ingredient is being used with no after effects. I definitely recommend it to all. A must have.
24-01-2020
Greasy
This product off my hair extremely crazy and heavy feeling I did not like it probably best for thick hAir
04-01-2020
Works ok as conditioner
These products are a bit pricier than the typical hair care products. Not entirely convinced they are worth it, but they do condition. It seems a bit heavy in my wavy/curly hair.
03-01-2020
Green tea
I found this product scent to be a bit strong, would like a more subtle scent, and I felt it dried my hair out a little
10-12-2019
Natural, smells good I love how it makes my hair feel look and smell after it’s washed. I also like to top it of with the conditioner of the same brand, I would recommend this to others! Hope you enjoy :D
05-12-2019
Green tea shampoo
Gentle on hair and no left over residue! Some shampoo leaves a residue on your scalp however this green tea shampoo is subtle with a nice fresh scent.
21-11-2019
Amazing shampoo
I've been using this shampoo for 2 years now and my hair has gotten so healthy less breakage.. This shampoo is amazing love it.
14-11-2019
Great ingredients
This smells great and the ingredients used are terrific!
14-11-2019
OGX Green tea Fitness
I absolutely love this shampoo! The smell is so great! I use this one because I have thick and oily hair that is really annoying. This shampoo is one that I have been using for quite a long time and I am very satisfied with it. You will notice your hair becoming less oily and stronger!