3.9 5 0 79 79 Facial moisturizer provides 24 hours of intense, age defying hydration for dry skin

24-05-2019
How old do you think I am?
I love my Olay been using different products for years.like this one it goes on clean and feels good.no overbearing smell and my skin felt moist ,fresh.yes I would use it again .but with all skin products I have to ask is it worth the money ?is it something I,d buy on a regular basis?maybe just to treat myself now and then yes.
07-10-2018
Wow
Great product. I use it religiously. I recommend it to my friends and family. They all love it. I’m getting up in age so this is making me feel younger.
24-11-2017
I love this product! Would recommend to friends and family.
17-11-2017
This is such a great cream. I use it religiously and so do members of my family and my friends. Easy to use and apply and inexpensive with very appealing packaging and I highly recommend this product.
07-11-2017
I have tried this and although quite thick going on within a few minutes my skinned absorbed it and didn't feel clammy at all. The scent of it isn't the best but then again I cannot tolerate citrus scented products so this is okay. Have always used Olay products and will continue to use it.
05-11-2017
I love how soft my skin feels. Easy to apply makeup and lasts all day. love it.
04-11-2017
didnt love this product found the cream balled up and rolled off my face almost like a peeling. was hoping for better results re battling dry skin
04-11-2017
Very helpful in keeping wrinkles at bay and tightening skin on my neck
04-11-2017
used this and found it has left my skin looking and feeling better
04-11-2017
I have oily skin and struggle with finding a day moisturizer to wear under makeup without adding to it. Love the Olay brand so gave this gel moisturizer a try to replace my Olay serum (seems to be discontinued?!). Was really impressed about how little an amount I needed to put on and how light it was. Would definitely recommend!
03-11-2017
this cream really makes a difference between using age defying product and between those who are not.
01-11-2017
I loved using Olay on my skin as I have a few wrinkles and it's very helpful for decreasing the appearance of lines and wrinkles. it dries quickly, is not greasy and feels nice when blended under makeup.
04-07-2018
I love Olay products, can I get a sample of it to try.
19-06-2018
Loving me some Olay.. Gel cream!!! Must try before I buy for sure!! Ty
22-05-2018
I haven't tried this product but would love too. I'm currently using a different age-defying cream and not happy with it. It seems to dry out my face. I would love to see how this one would work.