3.9 5 0 79 79 Facial moisturizer provides 24 hours of intense, age defying hydration for dry skin

09-05-2018
Haven’t tried this ... Olay products are good but would like to try before purchasing
07-05-2018
I have not tried this product. Although I enjoy and have tried other products from the Olay, I will look for this product.
28-04-2018
i would love to try this product. I need something for my face because it's so dry.
28-02-2018
I have suffer from dry skin in the winter,especially with having the heater on during the cold months. Everything I have tried either irrates my skin or drys it more. Would be willing to try it out and find my winter product staple!
23-02-2018
Olay is now the only face cream I’ll use. I haven’t tried this one but I’d like to.
03-01-2018
Please send me this product and I will be more than happy to produce my honest review on this page. Thanks.
02-01-2018
I have never tried this product but I would love to.
29-12-2017
I am in my early 50's and find my skin becoming drier and in need of moisturizers more often. I would love to try this product.
23-12-2017
I have oily skin and I am looking for a good moisturiser. that helps with it. I am willing to try this. I have not tried it. I have heard good things about this product
10-12-2017
I suffer from dry skin and it's even worse in the winter months. I would love to try this product, all the other ones I have used in the past have left my skin feeling greasy.
06-12-2017
I would love to try this product. I have been using Olay for years and am quite happy with them but have not tried this one. I read good reviews.
06-12-2017
I would love to try this product, the reviews are great and I love Olay products
05-12-2017
I would love to try this new Olay product since it has a gel base and reviews are great
05-12-2017
I use Olay total effects moisturizer all the time.I would love to try this.
05-12-2017
I am having hard time to find perfect cream for my skin and I would love to try this moisturizer.