3.9 5 0 79 79 Facial moisturizer provides 24 hours of intense, age defying hydration for dry skin

05-12-2017
I would love to try this product. I have such difficult skin. I also need something I can wear under makeup as I need a moisturizer so I cannot just see any wrinkles in the creases.
05-12-2017
I’ve been a Olay user since age 13 (now in my 50’s )! I have tried other products but always come back to Olay!
05-12-2017
I would really like to try this ;as I have REALLY dry skin.
04-12-2017
I need this product so badly! I haven't tried it yet, but I would love to try something that would help!
04-12-2017
i have not tried this but willing to for it does not hurt to try, i love the brand name and other products so why not
04-12-2017
I haven't tried this particular product. However I have used Olay face creams for a number of years. As i get older I am needing to change the products I've been using so this looks like it could be a good choice for me to try.
Olay products are my GO TOO products, and would LOVE to try this product
04-12-2017
I have never received anything to try from this web site. I believe its a scam.
01-12-2017
would love to try😊looking for a really good product for dry skin
29-11-2017
Would love to try his product for review. I'm trying to find a good product for my skin and wrinkles
27-11-2017
Would love the try this cream and provide a review.
26-11-2017
I would really love to try this product it really looks like it will work great for me.
23-11-2017
I didnt try this product yet but i am big fan of olay product
23-11-2017
J'aimerais vraiment tester ce produit......qui semble abordable
23-11-2017
Would love to try this product, heard amazing reviews about it. My girlfriends have tried it.