3.9 5 0 79 79 Facial moisturizer provides 24 hours of intense, age defying hydration for dry skin

04-11-2017
like to try this product let me have the sample to compare
04-11-2017
Haven't tried it, but my chicken neck could use some help
04-11-2017
I would like to participate in reviewing this product.
04-11-2017
I would love to try this, I'm very picky about my skincare and would give an honest review.
03-11-2017
Have not tried this product. I've heard great things about Olay.
03-11-2017
Very soft on face and not greasy. Helped with wrinkles and within 2 weeks I found my complexion much better and soft.
A sample would be very appreciated before i buy why i never receive sample9
03-11-2017
Being of an age where I need help I would like to try this olay was a product that my mother used all the time and at the 89 age she had beautiful skin
03-11-2017
I have not tried Olay Age Defying Advanced Gel Cream Moisturizer With Hyaluronic Acid for Dry Skin,but I would love too. I love Olay products ,so I would love to test this out and give my review of it!
03-11-2017
I haven't tried this product but it must be a good product if it made by Olay.
03-11-2017
i would like to try this product on my dry skin she if it helps
03-11-2017
I use oil of Olay products all the time but I have not tried this product would definitely try this out
03-11-2017
I have not tried this Olay product yet but would love to. Olay is a top of the line product in cosmetics. This must do as it says it will do. I would like to be one of the women who is living proof of their product. My lines and wrinkles are waiting for you OLAY!!
03-11-2017
I would love to try this product as I have a lot of fine lines & would love to see if the product can help me
03-11-2017
Would like to try a sample....love olay products......