Olay Luminous Whip Face Moisturizer

4.6 5 0 195 195 Olay Luminous Whip delivers lasting radiance without the shine.

27-05-2021
Love this cream
I use this every morning and every night. It's so light and has a matte finish when it dries. I don't break out from it and I usually have skin that hates moisturizer.
15-05-2021
Olay Luminous Whip Face Moisturizer
I found this Olay moisturizer to be excellent for my skin. It was so smooth & light!!
04-05-2021
Whip it
I really like this cream, it feels light on the skin and absorbs fast, I have used it before applying my makeup and at night and it works very well. This cream moisturizes my skin very well, it makes my skin feels very smooth. Very nice cream!
08-04-2021
Love this cream!
First I have to say, the texture of this cream is amazing - it's bouncy, it feels so light on the skin and absorbs pretty fast, I can use that even as a primer. This cream moisturizes my skin so well, my skin feels very smooth. Overall, very nice cream!
15-03-2021
It works well
I do like Olay as a drugstore brand, I find their products to be very nicely formulated. My favourite thing to note about this whip moisturizer was that it didn't make my face super shiny, which tends to happen for me, but there was still a bit of shine which is why it lost a star. Very nice texture though!
04-02-2021
Moisturizing and lightly scented
I loved the Olay whip. It was very moisturizing without being greasy; I had no reaction or breakouts when trying the product. I would buy it again.
30-01-2021
This moisturizer is wonderful! I was buying products that are much more expensive that were not giving me the results that this does. My face is smooth and near flawless using this. It has collagen peptides which absorb much more easily into your skin than skincare that just labels it with added “collagen”. Great purchase!
28-01-2021
Moisturizing your skin
This product leaves your skin feeling moisturized without feeling greasy
17-12-2020
Skin feels so soft
I recently starting using this product as my daily morning moisturizer and can't believe how soft my skin feels after just a few applications. It is lightweight and applies so easily while offering instant results. This is worth the purchase!
15-12-2020
Olay Regenerist Collagen Peptide 24
I’ve never used Olay products before trialling this product and I’m super surprised at how well this works in comparison to my everyday brand. This kept my face hydrated throughout the day and really melted into any significant dry patches that I have. Winter in Canada isn’t being too nice to my skin right now and this product has saved my face. This is fragrance free which is great for sensitive users. I’m pretty loyal to my everyday brand, but ai can see why this product is so well loved.
24-11-2020
Love it!
I have been using Olay products for years. My skin is very sensitive and dry and this product worked great without causing any irritation or any other problems and also, gave a solution to my issues with dry skin (especially around mouth nose and forehead) really quick, pretty much overnight.
04-10-2020
Amazing!
I’ve been using the product for less then a month and I can see a huge difference already in my face. My skin tone is evening out and my skin feels so soft. I would recommend then to anyone that has redness or uneven skin tone
12-03-2020
So light!
I have been using olay as a daily moisturizer since I was in high school. My mom actually introduced me to this product when I was old enough to start a facial routine of my own (of course I had already tried hers before though shh!) we both still use it daily! I started using this one lately and love it because it is so light and moisturizing.
05-12-2019
Wow!
I first recieved this as a sample. From the one time use I could instantly see results. My skin felt soft and moisturized. I couldn't believe how little I had to use on my face and neck. Since then I ran to the store and purchased it. I will never buy another moisturizer again and I reccomend to every woman and man I know. Olay has been in my families house for generations. The fact they have something that suits everybody is amazing.
26-11-2019
Feels Great
Got a small free sample but it was enough to impress me. Lightweight, applied easily with no greasy or sticky after feeling. I'd like to have had a larger sample to see what a few days would be like. I'm curious about the price to see if I should purchase some now or wait until I run out of my regular Olay moisturizer.