Olay Luminous Whip Face Moisturizer

4.6 5 0 200 200 Olay Luminous Whip delivers lasting radiance without the shine.

04-09-2022
Amazing product
Beaing beauty and skin care products tester I always try things to see if the work and give an honest review about it so people can benefit from it. This is very good product. When I use this I add a small drop of water to it in my hand and it goes a long way. Feels like their is nothing in my face its such a lightweight moisturizer. I love it.try it trust ne!
19-04-2022
Fabulous
It was a beautiful product and I was so glad to try it. Light and creamy and smells great. I would but this again
17-03-2022
a brighter old you
This product delivers moisture to your skin without the weight of a regular face cream. It is fast absorbing which allows you to apply makeup almost immediately. But why apply makeup when you will see a more brighter you? Your skin will be brighter, well hydrated and more radiant.
28-02-2022
my skin loves
My mom used Olay and I still use it. Now my kids use it.
08-01-2022
Amazing formula!
I absolutely love this product. I have tried the other olay whips and this one lived up to and past my expectations. It is a heavy face cream that goes on and feels light weight I couldn't even tell it was there but my skin was so moisturized and felt soft and silky, It also gave my skin an amazing glow! will defiantly purchase this product again.
07-12-2021
Okay Whip
It’s smooth, nice smell and light. Love it
15-09-2021
Smells great!
Smells great. Good moisturizing and not heavy.
23-08-2021
My holy grail!
I've been using this product and have been receiving a lot of compliments on my skin. My skin is clearer and looks hydrated. This is very easy and light to apply on my face. A great buy indeed!
20-07-2021
Love
This was a nice moisturizer I found it was quiet smooth and relaxing. Has nice clean smell. Didn’t take very long to dry and left me still feeling nice and refreshed.
27-05-2021
Love this cream
I use this every morning and every night. It's so light and has a matte finish when it dries. I don't break out from it and I usually have skin that hates moisturizer.
15-05-2021
Olay Luminous Whip Face Moisturizer
I found this Olay moisturizer to be excellent for my skin. It was so smooth & light!!
04-05-2021
Whip it
I really like this cream, it feels light on the skin and absorbs fast, I have used it before applying my makeup and at night and it works very well. This cream moisturizes my skin very well, it makes my skin feels very smooth. Very nice cream!
08-04-2021
Love this cream!
First I have to say, the texture of this cream is amazing - it's bouncy, it feels so light on the skin and absorbs pretty fast, I can use that even as a primer. This cream moisturizes my skin so well, my skin feels very smooth. Overall, very nice cream!
15-03-2021
It works well
I do like Olay as a drugstore brand, I find their products to be very nicely formulated. My favourite thing to note about this whip moisturizer was that it didn't make my face super shiny, which tends to happen for me, but there was still a bit of shine which is why it lost a star. Very nice texture though!
04-02-2021
Moisturizing and lightly scented
I loved the Olay whip. It was very moisturizing without being greasy; I had no reaction or breakouts when trying the product. I would buy it again.