4.5 5 0 180 180 Olay Luminous Whip delivers lasting radiance without the shine.

04-03-2018
This product reminded me of my smash box primer. It is not a good moisturizer but maybe a good primer? Made my dry skin hurt more because of the ingredients but it did leave it silky smooth. Mixed emotions in this review.
03-03-2018
Great product for keeping skin fresh and soft.Easy to apply with no sticky mess.Smells subtle and clean.Works amazing by keeping skins elasticity in great shape.
02-03-2018
it makes my face feel really smooth. it doesn't feel greasy at all.
02-03-2018
I love this moisturizer, I have been a Olay lady for a long time and can't put in a bad word about them. I have tried other moisturizer because someone will say try this or I get a free sample of some other, but needless to say, I always go back to my Olay. It feels good on your skin, it dries quickly so that you can continue to put on your make-up, it makes your face look radiant. Use it morning or night, you won't go wrong. Olay, also is reasonably priced to use for anyone, not like some overpriced moisturizer. It fits my budget and I use it everyday.
02-03-2018
Olay you have done it! This product is amazing. When I put it on my face it felt soft and smooth. I couldn't stop touching it. I have had so many complements on how nice my skin looks .
01-03-2018
This is my Good to Go, when I get up in the morning I wash my face and then apply Olay luminous Whipped Face Moisturizer and I am good to go.I am not one to apply a lot of make-up but I there is no need to. My face is shiny, with a glow like an appearance I just add my lipstick than I am off. I would recommend this to everyone to at least try it.
01-03-2018
It’s pretty nice great texture and easy application love the fact that it is available in 4 varieties of whip but the price tag of almost $50 way too much and the size is also quite small
01-03-2018
I love the light weight and silky feel of this luxurious cream on my face. I have used Olay products over the years but this one is the most innovative and pleasing facial cream I have ever tried. I think I have found this facial cream to be most perfect for my skin and love how it hydrates and shows noticeable affects.
01-03-2018
Very nice, light, fresh smelling. I put it on before bed and in the morning. Very nice product.
01-03-2018
I have the OLAY Luminious and the Regenerist Whip which I found to be very similar. It has the same lightweight texture that's absorbed quickly, leaving a smooth finish that's a good base for makeup. However I did not notice it being more "luminous" than the Regenerist version. I think if I had to choose I would pick the Regenerist over the Luminous and I won't buy the 'Whip' version of either again. I like the concept but I personally prefer the original cream. I was just able to purchase the 'Whips' at a great reduced price.
01-03-2018
Olay you have done it! This product is amazing. When I put it on my face it felt soft and smooth. I couldn't stop touching it. I have had so many complements on how nice my skin looks and I have only been using it for two weeks. Love it!
01-03-2018
Really love this . It go on so nice and feels great.
01-03-2018
I was lucky I was in the drugs and the sample lady was there I tried at first on my hand it was so so soft so then she gave me a few packages to take home I took a shower and after put it on my face and was like wow this sure feels good my samples lasted a week and I could see the difference on my face it looked younger softer and felt so smooth not greasy or oily
01-03-2018
I have not tried this yet but my girl friend is using it and loving it. She loves the texture and how it brighten up her face after 4 weeks. Can't wait to try it
01-03-2018
Olay is my go to brand. I like it. It goes on light, and absorbs in.