4.5 5 0 180 180 Olay Luminous Whip delivers lasting radiance without the shine.

23-05-2018
Luv Olay but I have not tried but wud definitely be interested in trying :)
22-05-2018
I haven't tried this but I would love too. Whipped Olay sounds amazing.
09-05-2018
J'aimerai utilisé olay, j'ai 45 ans et je n'ai pas encore fait l'essai de ses cremes, merci promis mes commentaires suivrons...
09-05-2018
I would love to try this face cream, Olay line is very well known
09-05-2018
Haven’t tried it ...wonder if it’s suitable for combination/oily skin .
08-05-2018
J’aimerais beaucoup essayer cette crème légère pour l’été!
23-04-2018
Have not tried this product but so looking forward to it.... seeing reviews and the way it applies onto face is good... the outcome is effective as well... wouldlove to try this!
18-04-2018
I love moisturizing my face and do so everyday. I like everything I have read about this olay face moisturizer and I would love to try this product out before purchasing it in store.
14-04-2018
Would love to try it any whipped product just sounds good can't wait to see how it feels
13-04-2018
I generally have dry skin and i havent had much luck with finding a moisturizer that hydrates my skin well so id love to try this and hopefully it would be a life changer for me.
13-04-2018
I haven't try this but I do use a lot of olay products so would love to try a sample to see how it feels
12-04-2018
I have not tried this but i surly would love to. i don,t like the way my skin is now that i am getting older
11-04-2018
J'aimerais bien trouver un produit non gras. Qui donne une sensation de légèreté sur mon visage Olay ont des super produit un peu plus cher mais régulièrement ça vaut la peine d'investir mais si je peux l'essayer avant encore mieux Merci
08-04-2018
This is a must for me I love to use Olay products especially when it is a sample.
03-04-2018
I love olay products and use them everyday but haven't heard of this one before. Sounds like an awesome face moisturizer! Would love to try it out before i buy.