4.5 5 0 33 33 Olay Luminous Whip delivers lasting radiance without the shine.
Olay Luminous Whip Face Moisturizer

11-04-2018
J'aimerais bien trouver un produit non gras. Qui donne une sensation de légèreté sur mon visage Olay ont des super produit un peu plus cher mais régulièrement ça vaut la peine d'investir mais si je peux l'essayer avant encore mieux Merci
08-04-2018
This is a must for me I love to use Olay products especially when it is a sample.
03-04-2018
I love olay products and use them everyday but haven't heard of this one before. Sounds like an awesome face moisturizer! Would love to try it out before i buy.
03-04-2018
This looks intriguing, I see commercials for it, would love to try it!
03-04-2018
I’m getting older with the wrinkles and the sagging muscles so I’m fighting back as best I Can I would like to try Olay Luminous Whip
02-04-2018
would love to try before I buy always trying new moisturizers thank you
27-03-2018
Je n’ai pas essayé mais je tente tant bien que mal à me trouver une crème hydratante pour le visage
27-03-2018
I used to use Olay products, but I haven't for years. I would like to try this new moisturizer.
20-03-2018
I love Oil of Olay products I have not tried the Olay Luminous Whip face Moisturlizer but would love to try this for sure
18-03-2018
I use Olay products now. A trusted brand. Would love to try Luminous Whip Face Moisturizer
17-03-2018
Olay is such a good brand name - I would love to try this.
15-03-2018
I ADORE Olay and their products and would love to be able to try this and review it! I need a moisterizer that delivers on its promise!!!
10-03-2018
I have yet to try this product, my experience with all of Olay Products has been good, so I am looking forward to trying this new cream for drying skin that always happens during our winter months. Thanks!
10-03-2018
j aimerai essayé avant de pouvoir l acheté pour voir si je l aime
10-03-2018
I wonder IF this cream would work for my aging, dry face..? I've been having a little difficulty finding something that soaks in to moisturize. Most seem to just flake off and not do anything but make my face look even dryer!