4.5 5 0 180 180 Olay Luminous Whip delivers lasting radiance without the shine.

03-04-2018
This looks intriguing, I see commercials for it, would love to try it!
03-04-2018
I’m getting older with the wrinkles and the sagging muscles so I’m fighting back as best I Can I would like to try Olay Luminous Whip
02-04-2018
would love to try before I buy always trying new moisturizers thank you
27-03-2018
Je n’ai pas essayé mais je tente tant bien que mal à me trouver une crème hydratante pour le visage
27-03-2018
I used to use Olay products, but I haven't for years. I would like to try this new moisturizer.
20-03-2018
I love Oil of Olay products I have not tried the Olay Luminous Whip face Moisturlizer but would love to try this for sure
18-03-2018
I use Olay products now. A trusted brand. Would love to try Luminous Whip Face Moisturizer
17-03-2018
Olay is such a good brand name - I would love to try this.
15-03-2018
I ADORE Olay and their products and would love to be able to try this and review it! I need a moisterizer that delivers on its promise!!!
10-03-2018
I have yet to try this product, my experience with all of Olay Products has been good, so I am looking forward to trying this new cream for drying skin that always happens during our winter months. Thanks!
10-03-2018
j aimerai essayé avant de pouvoir l acheté pour voir si je l aime
10-03-2018
I wonder IF this cream would work for my aging, dry face..? I've been having a little difficulty finding something that soaks in to moisturize. Most seem to just flake off and not do anything but make my face look even dryer!
09-03-2018
I would love to try this. I love Olay products, and my skin lately, is either so very dry, or patchy. Love the simplicity of Olay products. Hopefully will be sent one to review. Thanks !
09-03-2018
I really want to try this new Olay and the other two new whip moisturizers, but I wanted to see what others thought of it before I spent the money. My skin has gone crazy the last few years and I just don't know what's right for it any more.
09-03-2018
I have seen the product advertising commercial on t.v. and would really love to try it before I buy it !