4.7 5 0 229 229 Lock-In Moisture technology infuses skin with moisture without leaving a coated feel, so all you're left with is healthy-looking skin that feels clean and smooth.

2019-06-04
Sooo nice!
I loved this! Smells so nice and skin felt super soft. I definitely will be having this in my shower at all times.
2019-06-04
Love this!
I always use Olay body wash to shower. The smell is great and the feeling on my skin is just awesome. I don’t use anything else now.
2019-05-12
Fantastic aroma
After purchasing and trying this product I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised. Not only is this a fantastic in shower moisturizer but it has a wonderful light fresh smell as well. I have added this to my daily skin care regimen.
2019-03-21
Amazing smell . It leaves skin so soft and perfect all around. Not drying like other body wash. Like it
2019-02-10
love it
I love everything Olay offers...the bodywash is amazing--it leaves your skin so soft and smells wonderful
2019-02-05
My go to body wash
I've been using olay body wash since I could remember.... years I would say. This is by far my favorite body wash product. My go to and really love how it makes my skin feel after every shower. Truly recommend.
2019-01-06
Hydratation garantie
Ce nettoyant pour le corps de Olay laisse la peau tellement douce et hydratée, il est idéal toute l'année et spécialement l'hiver où la peau est plus sèche. Il ne laisse aucun résidu sur la peau et il sent vraiment bon. Je le recommande.
2018-10-27
Perfect for Dry Canadian Skin
This is absolutely great for dry skin and leaves you feeling clean and refreshed. My skin felt smooth but not greasy and is one of my go to and house hold staples. The scent is also not over powering so it’s perfect if you have a issue with stronger scents like I do.
2018-08-20
Best body wash ever! The scent is divine (I love coconut!) and it really does make your skin softer and smoother!
2018-08-18
I liked it. They have many different scents and you feel clean after using and don't feel like residue left on you.
2018-08-08
I love the smell of coconut and really enjoy using this body wash it left my skin smelling so yummy and didn't dry out my skin.
2018-08-06
Olay ultra moisture body wash is the best bodywash out there I enjoy how my skin feels and I love the smell .
2018-07-15
leaves a really nice smell, and keeps my skin moisturized. I would recommend it to others.
2018-07-08
Has a good lather good for a body wash. Love the smell leaves the skin soft and smelling good.
2018-06-03
Love this body wash!! It smells so nice, and helps keep my skin moist, even after a full day working outside