4.7 5 0 232 232 Lock-In Moisture technology infuses skin with moisture without leaving a coated feel, so all you're left with is healthy-looking skin that feels clean and smooth.

04-11-2017
nothing better than the feel of this after a bath. leaves you feeling soft not greasy
03-11-2017
Love this body wash. very nice touch to skin after taking a shower
02-11-2017
I like this product, smooth on the skin and it is like being on the beach
28-10-2017
Make your skin soft and smell is mesmerizing. Really good.
17-10-2017
Really love this product great all’s round leaves your skin feeling refreshed and the scent last for a long time
17-08-2017
beaucoup aime le produit une douce senteur et tres doux pour la peau j'adore
11-08-2017
My daughter and I love this body wash. It has a nice light scent and leaves you feeling silky smooth.
01-08-2017
Ce produit sent très bon et a une texture crémeuse qui me plait
01-08-2017
J' ai essayer et je l ais vraiment aimer et il laisse la peau douce et avec un léger parfum .
05-07-2017
I lov everything about OLAY products! The scents, the lather, how it makes my skin feel! I definitely recommend this product to everyone.......LOVE coconut♡
05-07-2017
I love this body wash from Olay. Not only it keeps my skin nice and moisturized but it smells so good!
05-07-2017
I really like Olay body wash. Been a fan for a long time. Usually wait until it's on sale.
05-07-2017
Not much to say except soft moisturized skin. Love it!
28-06-2017
love the smell of coconut and the smooth light to the touch on my skin after a shower. = feel that i went to the Carribeans or Hawaii
21-06-2017
This body was works great!!! I love the smell! And it makes my skin feel so soft after using it!!!!